Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Knob

The missus got me a new knob :P for my birthday in a couple of weeks I think it looks smart what do you guys think, it's a little bigger than OEM (insert your own joke here) but you get used to it very quickly. Pics arn't great but you get the jist.

SS850970-1.jpg

SS850972.jpg

SS850971.jpg

:offtopic: always be careful when your wife buys something bigger..she may be trying to tell u something :whistling:

Nah, seriously though, looks pretty good mate. Went with a full metal one for mine as it is an Auto and your one,

and the leather TRD one wouldn't look right as no lever shroud.

At the end of the day no-one elses opinion maters if you like it mate :D

A woman visited her plastic surgeon who told her about a new procedure called 'The Knob,' where a small knob is placed at the top of the woman's head and could be turned to tighten up her skin and produce the effect of a brand new face-lift.

Of course, the woman wanted 'The Knob.'

Over the course of the years, the woman tightened the knob, and the effects were wonderful, the woman remained young looking and vibrant.

After fifteen years, the woman returned to the surgeon with two problems. 'All these years, everything has been working just fine. I've had to turn the knob many times and I've always loved the results. But now I've developed two annoying problems: First, I have these terrible bags under my eyes and the knob won't get rid of them.'

The doctor looked at her closely and said, 'Those aren't bags, those are your breasts.'

She said, 'Well, I guess there's no point in asking about the goatee.'

i like that, my knob is a bit scratched, ooo er

where did u get it?

www.motorsconcept.com :) there's loads of choice different styles etc and they do other stuff too like cigarette lighters, dust caps etc. Only takes a couple of days to arrive.

I have that one to mate, careful as the paint has slowly started to come off mine but had it a good year or so I think :(

Will be careful, i've told the missus she can't touch my knob unless she takes her rings off first :D (I can see things getting very silly with this thread)

Personally i went for the leather/carbon TRD one. Yes it's always good to have a big knob.

DSC00585.jpg

But on a serious note, you have to be careful not to get a knob that is too big, as if you increase the height, you are lengthening the throw and slowing down your shifts!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links