Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hmmm, interesting stuff there, hopefully the convertible they talk about actually happens along with the 350 engine, and I think we'll have my next car :whistling:

i see it mentioned clear lensed tailpipes! i was suprised they were not on the new IS from the start. I know then can be seen as a bit 'chavvy' these days, but there not called Lexus lights for nothing! i would be glad to see them back on the new IS

strange bonnet bulge

roll cage

bootlid hooks

special colour scheme

lowered

this looks like a race car project :unsure:

Good point, do you think they might be entering into WTCC? I'd love it if they did :)

I don't think they meant clear taillights like on the Mk1 IS though, more that they would make the orange indicators clear (a la BMW)

It doesn't look any different externally to me - and maybe it doesn't have too - the IS still looks fresh to me.

Having seen the new offerings from Audi with the A4 (very conservative styling more backward looking than forward) and the Mercedes C-Class (nothing new and arse end heavy styling), I'm pleased I stuck with the IS when I changed last year.

Perhaps the mule is running revised engines (lower emissions?) or a hybrid powertrain?

It doesn't look any different externally to me - and maybe it doesn't have too - the IS still looks fresh to me.

Having seen the new offerings from Audi with the A4 (very conservative styling more backward looking than forward) and the Mercedes C-Class (nothing new and arse end heavy styling), I'm pleased I stuck with the IS when I changed last year.

Perhaps the mule is running revised engines (lower emissions?) or a hybrid powertrain?

The IS will always win on VFM and looks. It only fails on interior space and economy/emissions - so a Hybrid would be great if they can shoehorn the components into the small frame. The 2.0TDi Toyota engine (new one) might be a goer??

Lets wait...

They did always say a convertible and the ISF would come...one here, one to go...

the car will be held at TTE looking at the plates.....

i doubt its a race car project..but i should be able to find out soon enough

i thought TTE plates started in "K" for cologne :whistling:

i read an article recently about lexus entering touring car racing with the is.i'm not certain about this, but irecall that it was the dtm series.i can't find the article but think it was in auto express.

the car will be held at TTE looking at the plates.....

i doubt its a race car project..but i should be able to find out soon enough

i thought TTE plates started in "K" for cologne :whistling:

not always TTE is actually in a different registration district

i read an article recently about lexus entering touring car racing with the is.i'm not certain about this, but irecall that it was the dtm series.i can't find the article but think it was in auto express.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why would they do that?.........oh yeah must be on the back of their success in the BTCC.

Why would they do that?.........oh yeah must be on the back of their success in the BTCC.

toyota entered f1,so why not.

Lol, but a bit harsh, that wasn't a works team.............

Why would they enter DTM rather than WTCC?

Lol, but a bit harsh, that wasn't a works team.............

Why would they enter DTM rather than WTCC?

as said in previous post,i'm not certain about which series but there is going to be a racer.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links