Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Wheels Have Finally Arrived

Well theyr'e here after a few problems and a few phone calls and a huge wobbler thrown by me I finally got my wheels delivered today . I was called by the firm and asked to confirm whether my order was for black or silver rims on the Thursday before the bank holiday , this instilled a bit of worry in me so I phoned them back to say I'd also upgraded the tyres to Falkens to which the gut replied " Oh yes I can see them on the loading bay for delivery " he also said they wouldn't be picked up till Tuesday because of said bank hol . The next Wednesday came and went ..............( tumbleweed ).........Nothing . I phoned them on the Thursday and was told upon enquiry to the whereabouts of my rims " One was damaged and we couldn't send that " so I told them about the guy telling me that he saw them wrapped for delivery so I questioned this , then he said it was because they didn't have any Falken tyres , my patience was wearing thin and I was ready to jump in my car and set off for Ayrshire to meet at high noon . I hit the ******* roof and said " someone somewhere in your ******* shops lying and demanded my money be refunded proper lively , the guy said he needed to talk to his boss and he would call me back in 10 mins . Sure enough he did and he offered me a set of Fuel 5's which were a more expensive rim but the same design exept the rim is diamond cut alloy and not chrome , sweet I thought and searched the site and rightly enough they were £180.00 dearer , "ok" I said deal , "but what about the tyres , I don't want budget and you have no Falken ".

He said he would need to talk to the boss again and would ring me again in ten . Anyway the saga finally ended today and upon delivery unwrapped the rims to find 4 X Fuel 5's with new chrome nuts along with the plastic hub washers and a set of Wolfrace locking nuts ..........Oh and lovely YOKOHAMA's wrapped round the rims .......................which is nice .

post-22839-1210367696.jpg

post-22839-1210367742.jpg

post-22839-1210367787.jpg

post-22839-1210367812.jpg

post-22839-1210367851.jpg

post-22839-1210367894.jpg

post-22839-1210367948.jpg

Edited by Bazza
swearing !! especially in front of young children

I'm told theyr'e the right offset Bazza , theyr'e 5X114.3 ET35 8.0J18" so its a bit on the positive side of the offset , they look great and the Yoko's are silent on the road and stick like the proverbial sh*i to a blanket .

Yeah Stav the kid costs a fortune mate , not a recommended add on but I swouldn't change her for the world mate , she's a right little strop pants (ask Wozza) but I love her to bits .

Cheers Lads .

Paul.

post-22839-1210378483.jpg

Wheels look very mice mate :D but if you ever going to lower your car, you are going to have problems, as the offset of ET35 is not correct, if you look down the side of your car from the front or back, and you can see tyre sticking out from your arch ? well its wrong and can/should fail the MOT test to :o

Lovely looking wheels mate :) Anybody know if they are the same / similar to the ones Mike Morse had? As I know he had some problems with his set corroding worse than Lexus OEM ones :ohmy:

Lovely looking wheels mate :) Anybody know if they are the same / similar to the ones Mike Morse had? As I know he had some problems with his set corroding worse than Lexus OEM ones :ohmy:

hey up adie. Nah, mike had Giovanna G-Racing Seki Rims on Black Betty. They did look awesome in the flesh, but as u say he had problems with corrosion:

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...646&CID=254

think he also had some similar Lenso alloys for his tubby IIRC??

• 1 month later...

Sorry for the OT bump, but can somebody please tell me what the two circular things are behind the grill that are painted red? I can see them on my IS and was curious as to what they are?

Sorry for the OT bump, but can somebody please tell me what the two circular things are behind the grill that are painted red? I can see them on my IS and was curious as to what they are?

there the horns matey painted red :whistling: i've hidden mine lower down so you cant see them :D

there the horns matey painted red :whistling: i've hidden mine lower down so you cant see them :D

Yep spot on Chris ;) there the horns i've painted mine blue same as the brake calipers :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links