Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

**exhaust tip BURNT not burt!**

Any solutions to this? I miss the shine!

Always clean it but its never the same

I've had good results from Turtle wax "Safe cut". 150ml tube from Halfords but gently does it. By the way thanks for comment. Young 67 yr old.

watch out for this man.....

080519_sexwithcar_lead.jpg

those exhaust are too sexy :lol:

Don't think he'd be man enough :whistling: he probably has a 'midges didgy'. :lol:

What a coincidence - I was only thinking my exhaust pipes looked a bit under the weather on Friday. Thanks for the tips on bringing them back to life.

P.S. illestjt - are you in the Peterborough area?

You are! I'm sure I saw you driving past the Sainsbury's in Bretton this morning.

I use Autosol. Only takes a midges didgy.

when i got my is200 from lexus the rear pipe was black, polished with autosol and now its chrome.

magic,well half an hour polishing but well worth it. about £5 a tube :)

You are! I'm sure I saw you driving past the Sainsbury's in Bretton this morning.

Hey, haha yeh man I am in the borough area. What colour your car? I might be the random guy who waves at all the other IS220/250 drivers lol

BTW any tips on the over use of scratch remover?

I push in too deep and its slightly less shiny in that area, looks dull now and stands out and bit lighter

polish and buff it a few times :)

Hey, haha yeh man I am in the borough area. What colour your car? I might be the random guy who waves at all the other IS220/250 drivers lol

Yes that's you! You waved at me a few weeks ago when I was heading towards the A47 roundabout near Bretton at about eight-ish one Thursday morning and I just about got a wave in back before it was too late. Mine's black too with a personal plate. I'll keep a look out for you from now on ;-)

Yes that's you! You waved at me a few weeks ago when I was heading towards the A47 roundabout near Bretton at about eight-ish one Thursday morning and I just about got a wave in back before it was too late. Mine's black too with a personal plate. I'll keep a look out for you from now on ;-)

I think fellow IS 220/250 drivers should wave to one and another. Next time I see a Lexus IS HIDS..in black wth a personal plate I'l know its you!

I think fellow IS 220/250 drivers should wave to one and another. Next time I see a Lexus IS HIDS..in black wth a personal plate I'l know its you!

BTW. I drive the BLACK IS250 not the BLUE IS220d. Although both registrations differ by one less digit.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links