Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What Ebay Lexus Bargains Have You Had?

I love eBay sometimes when it comes to picking up bits for the Lexus. Had some top notch bargains so far:

Just won 4 brand new in pack front caliper slide pins for 99p, normally priced at about 8 quid each.

Also had a GS300 Radiator, 1 month old for £20 and the guy threw in a brand new set of HT leads.

Air con compressor for a fiver.

A pair of brand new rear brake calipers with slide pins for £49

Air con control panel and factory head unit for £20.

Brand New K&N panel filter and Timing belt for £40.

Both front upper wishbones, hubs and balljoints for £40

What Lexus parts bargains have you snatched on eBay? :shifty:

Had a few bit over the years here's a few :D

Carbon fibre rear spoiler for the grand price of £FREE,

Elm327 obd2 diagnostic tool for £2.37 brand new

Induction kit cone filter K&N £3.50

2 Brand new 215/45/17 Avon Tyres for £36

2 brand new NS2 tyres for £40

Lexus trd rear skirt £16

Mintex extreme front brake pads £16

Rear pads £8

HID kit 9006 £24

:D

Had many bargains over the years, thou only had the LEx 6 months so nothing too special.

Indution kit for TTE charger Prolex/Tdi £180, eBay £70. (Took it out for Supra transplant, possible LOC member?)

Old key with good transponder about £7.

TRD (genuine) gear knob £14 (OK, not that cheap!)

High quality branded interconnect (home cinema) cable RRP £99, eBay £6.50 (OK, not Lexus, but last week and i'm still proud of myself!)

Also, i plan to get and electronic supercharger, an induction vortex and chip for around £30 total. that will give me another 60 hp and 60 mpg. Now thats gotta be an eBay bargain.

just got some big air horns for £12 well 5 of them should sound good have not got much in the last few weeks as i was on my hols but hate it when you bid and lose it asi have been bidding on a new camera lens have been bidding on some for weeks and lost every one even went more then i whated to pay and still lost it by one bid so next one come up am going to bid way over the top

Best OEM Lexus items I've had from eBay are:

6x OEM Denso iridium (SK20R11) long life spark plugs- £18. Lexus want £60+ (+VAT) for these.

1x IS200 OEM waterpump (boxed)- £50. Lexus want £100 (+VAT) for one of these.

1x OEM (used) IS200 bootliner- £40. Lexus wanted £90 (+VAT) for one when I enquired.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links