Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello From Lexus

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's give whoever they are a chance ..... if they're coming back :unsure:

We're mostly friendly people .... mostly!

i am very friendly - honest........

As above, I hope that whoever replies from Lexus will be able to in a technical manner and not spit out the standard "insert name here" replies.

honest genuine answers are all that people want but im not sure we will get them.....

Lexus Centre - i wish you a warm welcome and hope that you can answer our questions/concerns in a straight forward manner.

Welcome to LOC.......please wait...

Press 1 for wheel corrosion.

Press 2 for inner tyre wear.

Press 3 for sticking calliper`s.................................................or press 4 to go back to the main menu.......... :lol::hehe:

Press 3 for sticking calliper`s.................................................or press 4 to go back to the main menu.......... :lol::hehe:

That's just the IS200...they're going to be in double figures if they include the 220D :whistling:

That's just the IS200...they're going to be in double figures if they include the 220D :whistling:

:lol::lol:

oooohh there logged in online at the moment ??

From their other post in the LS430 section, it seems they are more interested in hearing about positive customer feedback.

"Its fantastic to hear your comments and your satisfaction with the Lexus . Just thought we would let you know that we have won the JD Power award for the 8th year consecutively ! Hope we can be of your assistance in answering any queries . "

I'd like to know why Toyota/Lexus sold cars globally with known design faults, that handily arise after the manufacturer's warranty has run out.

Mk1 LS400 - blackened LCD on climate control, leaking power steering pump

Mk2 GS300/Aristo - brake booster, door actuators

mk1/mk2 IS - have already been covered above

:unsure:

Not anymore.

Maybe they've gone to put my new wheels in the post :P

Are you surprised after the warm welcome you lot gave :lol:

Not anymore.

haha - well they asked if they could help and we asked questions...... but maybe the questions are too sensitive to get a reply?

Not anymore.

haha - well they asked if they could help and we asked questions...... but maybe the questions are too sensitive to get a reply?

Maybe a bit of gentle foreplay before the bang would have helped smooth things along :lol:

Not anymore.

Pity really as this forum could be a very useful information base for them. We do lose out in a big way when compared to the USA because on a day to day basis there are an insufficient number of complaints in comparison to the UK/Europe. Guess it's just the way Lexus are organised globally. If you take the IS second generation as an example, all the cars marketed world wide are manufactured/assembled in the same two factories, yet the rectification of complaints through the issue of TSIB's is done on a regional basis e.g. why is the TSIB issued to sort out the complaint of excessive brake dust on an IS250 only applicable to the USA when it's obvious to anyone with an ounce of sense that it must apply to all 250's...and 220D's for that matter.

Hopefully they'll recognise that even though they deal on a regional basis LOC operates globally and we share everything..... :winky: Whether they'll change their philosophy because of this is a different matter, but if not then the 'Passionate Pursuit of Perfection', or whatever the latest slogan is, means FA :angry: .

Not anymore.

Pity really as this forum could be a very useful information base for them. We do lose out in a big way when compared to the USA because on a day to day basis there are an insufficient number of complaints in comparison to the UK/Europe. Guess it's just the way Lexus are organised globally. If you take the IS second generation as an example, all the cars marketed world wide are manufactured/assembled in the same two factories, yet the rectification of complaints through the issue of TSIB's is done on a regional basis e.g. why is the TSIB issued to sort out the complaint of excessive brake dust on an IS250 only applicable to the USA when it's obvious to anyone with an ounce of sense that it must apply to all 250's...and 220D's for that matter.

Hopefully they'll recognise that even though they deal on a regional basis LOC operates globally and we share everything..... :winky: Whether they'll change their philosophy because of this is a different matter, but if not then the 'Passionate Pursuit of Perfection', or whatever the latest slogan is, means FA :angry: .

Tango - am I right in stating that North America and JDM are the two biggest markets for Lexus? Lexus GB sales are so low in comparison to those markets, our complaints are not listened to.

Hello LCC.

My two questions are:

When is the Lexus UK website going to correct the date for the introduction of the LS430 Series 1? (Not Sept 1998)

And when can we expect some specifications for the LS430 Series 2 ?

Many thanks and I think this development is an excellent idea. Provided you answer my questions, of course !

- JB

Tango - am I right in stating that North America and JDM are the two biggest markets for Lexus? Lexus GB sales are so low in comparison to those markets, our complaints are not listened to.

Not sure if it's done to save a little money, but yes, they appear to rectify the complaints regionally, unless of course it's a safety issue like the fuel pipe replacement I've just had done. The TSIB's that I'm talking about are those that are issued to the dealerships as a fix for common complaints. The cold rattle on start up for the IS250 was another one, but I think that may have found its way over here now.

I've downloaded copies of TSIB's before and taken them to the local dealership, but if they haven't received them from Lexus GB they cannot action them.

The only one they say is UK only is the wheel corrosion issue... :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links