Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Oh Dear Bmw

Anuj

ive never been a fan of bmw`s and after seeing the new x6 on the road on friday in my opinion the styling is getting rather ugly look at the new Flagship?

is it just me that thinks that bmws are getting very ugly?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/car_...s_unveiled.html

Good that they now include Lexus in the competitors! Used to just Merc/Beemer....and....where's Jag? (Not that we Lexus owners need that reminder! Would we change? aka downsize!)

i like the new 7 series, however i would pick the LS over it. LS600hl is the best looking limo car to date imo. followed by the s class

I wasn't sold on the original Bangle designs but I do have to admit I do like the entire range now - they've definitely refined them all for the better and they've come a long way - the 5 series is one of the best looking cars on the road at the moment, along with the new Mercedes that are coming out - C / CLS / S. Audi also are releasing some great looking cars at the moment!

Na not for me BMW`s.....went to see the PGA golf at wentworth ( BMW sponsor it ) had a good look at all the cars on the stands....X6 is ok ish...new M3 was nice looking on the outside but really plain on the inside you got no kit at all....i actually think the 1 series coupe was better inside than the new M3......one bloke even managed to pull of the rear view mirror in one of the car`s ....was quite funny.. :lol:

ive never been a fan of bmw`s and after seeing the new x6 on the road on friday in my opinion the styling is getting rather ugly look at the new Flagship?

is it just me that thinks that bmws are getting very ugly?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/car_...s_unveiled.html

Not seen the X6 but the new 7 series looks good to me although I always thought the 8 series the best looking.

i think the main reason i say it looks ugly is the grill, its too big and looks too big, compared to the rest. i like the fact it has internet in it though

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links