Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

B*******s

Andy-R

Went out this morning to take my daughter to school and noticed some horrible scummy :tsktsk: :tsktsk: has keyed my car right accross the boot lid and right down to the metal, what is the :tsktsk: point of this they have done at least 10 cars in the street why? mine not the worst by a long chalk but that s not the point why do these :tsktsk: small minded little pieces of :tsktsk: get plesure from causing misery to lots of people I just can't understand. I feel :tsktsk: sick, and the worse thing is if i'd of caught them and given the the hiding they deserve i'd of been looking at 3 years for ABH, thats justice for you. :angry::angry: :tsktsk: :angry: :tsktsk:

Edited by janey
little too much profanity

I feel for you mate :crying:

Similar thing happened around here when someone slashed two tyres per car on every car down the street (Done about 20 cars in all).

I don't understand what the heck they get out of doing it?!? :tsktsk: One day when they buy their own car, hopefully something similar will happen to them.

Damn sorry to hear that, I know what it's like so feel for you - no idea what the point is, don't even understand why these kids wander the streets if they're so bored. Guess it's sort of lucky it was only one panel, I once had the entire left hand side of a previous car keyed - I know it's no excuse but at least a little cheaper to repair.

Perhaps the government should provide free playstations and then perhaps these kids would be off the streets.......... :unsure:

Sorry to hear this bud, my previous car (Honda Accord) was keyed down the passenger side from front wing to back.

I'd so love to get hold of something of theirs that was valuable and give them a taste of natural justice. Trouble is

the court would say " they came from a broken home, aaaah bless poor litlle lovies, have an African Safari holiday"

and lock me up for my troubles..... don't get me started on justice in the UK :tsktsk:

I suppose you are lucky it was "just" one panel, but I feel for you.

Sorry to see that mate that really p's me off when that happens but know how you must feel as i had 3 of mine done in the same night luckily the lex wasnt there at the time, Makes you want to go out and cause some pain :tsktsk: Hope you get it sorted mate :)

is there something wrong with the paint on the handle bit ?

Yes it's all blistered or something like that when I got it, but thats just a bit of trim so easy to sort out or replace but to be honest not the biggest problem at the mo :whistling:

I feel for you mate :crying:

Similar thing happened around here when someone slashed two tyres per car on every car down the street (Done about 20 cars in all).

That happened here a few years back, over 30 cars in 3 streets (BBC story here). I wasn't here at the time, but my CCTV caught the b*****d doing it to a couple of them. Footage went to the cops as soon as I found out about it. Not sure if he got nicked or not, I know the neighbours would've just hung him from the railway footbridge up the street if they'd caught him first.

So bloody wrong, my previous car (customised BMW - I know sorry) was keyed at a mates house. Did bonnet all round to boot, absolute gits but in the local paper a couple of days later someone down the road saw a couple of nippers doing his car same night and was nicked after giving one of them a bit of a beating. Couldn't help but laugh, felt sorry for the bloke who got caught but think he got off.

Ok so you have all seen the pics and thanks for the sympathy but every cloud and all that, basically in the my street there are 4 council owned garages and they are all rented out, one of these is right at the back of my house and is rented by a very nice lady who has had it for donkeys years, anyway it hardly ever gets used and today when I told her what had happened she said I could use it when it was empty, so at this moment in time my baby is tucked snugly away in a garage away form F :tsktsk: ing Morons (sorry Janey) who like to cause misery to others, oh and also the rozzers hav an idea who it was and if they can't convict i'd really like names and addresses so I can have a little chat :whistling:

Edited by janey
Corrected spelling of morons :-)

when i was a lad i snapped the ariel on a triumph herald. didnt think much of it then. but now every time i think of it i feel sick in my stomach and ashamed of my actions.

lets hope that when their small minds grow up a bit, it will haunt them for the rest of their days!

just get it sprayed and at least it will be better than it was......

Graham, the service manager at Lexus Hull, deliberately leaned on my Lexus until the alarm went off. He was deliberately scuffing the paint.

Parked in Sainsbury's and someone either ran a trolley at it, or a high sided vehicle bumped it, leaving a small dent.

One window has a scratch where some, probably some chav prostitute, has scratched her diamond ring on it.

It's like Michael Caine said. In America, if you drive a Rolls-Royce they applaud you. Here in the UK, the sad little b*****s (some of whom I've worked with) will scratch your car. I can't even think down to this level.

Graham, the service manager at Lexus Hull, deliberately leaned on my Lexus until the alarm went off. He was deliberately scuffing the paint.

Parked in Sainsbury's and someone either ran a trolley at it, or a high sided vehicle bumped it, leaving a small dent.

One window has a scratch where some, probably some chav prostitute, has scratched her diamond ring on it.

It's like Michael Caine said. In America, if you drive a Rolls-Royce they applaud you. Here in the UK, the sad little b*****s (some of whom I've worked with) will scratch your car. I can't even think down to this level.

The thing with this was it wasn't a jealousy thing it was for fun from what I can gather, there is a P reg Astra thats a bit of a shed in our road and they did that but I know what you mean i've got trolly dinks and stuff on mine from people who drive s :tsktsk: t cars and don't care if they bash yours when the open there door.

Sorry to see that m8! I have a total of 6 scuffs and damages all done by someone else and i can name the place it happened, cos i always make that little check everyday sort of thing, so i know roughly whens it done! 2 of the 6 is on the front bumper, both in public carparks, which really doesn't concern me as i be getting a front lip done so a re-spray is in order for the front bumper anyway. It's the fact that one actually cracked the primer/filler thats under the paint, but luckly missed the fog lamp. I only park in very few places and sometimes it's unavoidable. I now swear i never park in public carparks until after 6pm (when the 300 space carpark is mostly empty and it's free parking anyway, and some bays have a white dimond pattern to say it's in sight of a camera) and never ever at shopping markets. I keep the car in my driveway and my work carpark. But end of the day it's not deliberate, just careless drivers. But in your case it's just darn right rude to just key a car that they know it's been looked after. Doesn't look like a touchup paint will do the job, you might be better off getting a secondhand one as i would have thought a re-spray would be in the region of £200-£250 (unless they are going to spray just the line, in which case may stand out). Hope you have done something to stop the metal under the paint from rusting!

Sorry to see that m8! I have a total of 6 scuffs and damages all done by someone else and i can name the place it happened, cos i always make that little check everyday sort of thing, so i know roughly whens it done! 2 of the 6 is on the front bumper, both in public carparks, which really doesn't concern me as i be getting a front lip done so a re-spray is in order for the front bumper anyway. It's the fact that one actually cracked the primer/filler thats under the paint, but luckly missed the fog lamp. I only park in very few places and sometimes it's unavoidable. I now swear i never park in public carparks until after 6pm (when the 300 space carpark is mostly empty and it's free parking anyway, and some bays have a white dimond pattern to say it's in sight of a camera) and never ever at shopping markets. I keep the car in my driveway and my work carpark. But end of the day it's not deliberate, just careless drivers. But in your case it's just darn right rude to just key a car that they know it's been looked after. Doesn't look like a touchup paint will do the job, you might be better off getting a secondhand one as i would have thought a re-spray would be in the region of £200-£250 (unless they are going to spray just the line, in which case may stand out). Hope you have done something to stop the metal under the paint from rusting!

Cheers fella, luckily the missus's uncle is a re-sprayer for a well know local accident repair centre and one of his sprayer mates has a large garage in his garden to do foreigners so when I have the cash it's going to him for the boot and also a few other bits that need doing so it's not too bad, I have thought about replacing the boot lid but to get exactly the right colour may be difficult, I have got some paint off the uncle in-law and traced through the scratch with it to stop it rusting/bubbling and I did this vertually straight away before any water had a chance to get in it so i'll just have to put up with it until I can get it sorted.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links