Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Attendees & General Chat

Bazza

Well there was talk of supercharger fitting but is that still going ahead?

I'll get some tools together if it is.

I'll fit Pulsing brake lights or fog brake conversions if people get the bits together.

Stav

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not long now guys and girls :hehe:

So what jobs have we got booked into the LOC garage at this meet? :whistling:

Supercharger fitting, Led dash lights, Brake pad changes, Caliper painting, Headlight swap? :lol:

:D

Has anyone got an arch rolling tool :whistling:

Hi guys, I m heading down to the show with a few mates and were gettin a wee stand of our own 2 cars!haha anyway if you see the car it ll be on the edinburghcruise stand, please say hello if you see it.

And if i m brave enough might come say hello to you guys aslong as you dont bite!lol

Hey guys as im not coming up in a jap car is there any where good to park, i'll drive it in and unload it but dont want a clio hanging around the lexus stand all weekend LoL

France maybe :)

Hey guys as im not coming up in a jap car is there any where good to park, i'll drive it in and unload it but dont want a clio hanging around the lexus stand all weekend LoL

France maybe :)

Hmmm a little bit of a swim me thinks LoL

It will have to go in the 'public' parking bit Elliot :)

Not long now guys and girls :hehe:

So what jobs have we got booked into the LOC garage at this meet? :whistling:

Supercharger fitting, Led dash lights, Brake pad changes, Caliper painting, Headlight swap? :lol:

:D

Hmmm, maybe brake pads changes :) Not so bad Idea. I will have some work on my sat-nav installation :)

Just another reminder, please check the tide times below

These are times when the tide is at it's highest. It does not mean the access road will be blocked but it might pay to be aware and to plan accordingly.

Thursday 10:51

Thursday 23:29 (JAE gates will close shortly after anway)

Friday 11:54

Friday at midnight (JAE gates will be closed by then anway)

Saturday 12:46

Sunday 01:17

Sunday 13:31 (before the awards so not many people leaving then anyway)

It will have to go in the 'public' parking bit Elliot :)

Cheers Janey i knew i'd get a sensible answer out of one of you ;)

Is there a map of the area, like the last few years with the layout for club stands etc

I've ordered an inside door handle for my IS200 but am not confident about being able to fit it on my own (without breaking anything or failing to get it back together properly, that is !).

If it turns up in time (Lexus tell me they'll have it on Friday, fingers crossed, arrgh why didn't I order it earlier lol !) then please could someone help me with replacing it on Saturday ? It's the front passenger door handle.

I will be massively grateful and will gladly repay any assistance with beer tokens :)

unsure how easy it is, but getting the panel off is a doddle, (bring a butterknife & philips screwdriver)

I'll bring the relevant sections of the manual with me. Looks like once the door panel is off, then it's just unscrewing the handle, taking it off and disconnecting the 2 cables, with the reverse to reassemble. Thanks :D

and now time for stupid question .... where do we have our camping area ? with our cars or we will find a nice spot in the General Camping area ??

Maybe it was very stupid question but still no answer ?? :( ;)

and now time for stupid question .... where do we have our camping area ? with our cars or we will find a nice spot in the General Camping area ??

Maybe it was very stupid question but still no answer ?? :( ;)

Sorry :blush: Camping should be on the stand (though due to the site scale being incorrectly given to JAE Admin there is a possibility of not being enough room) there is plenty of general camping area which a lot of the clubs are using where we could have 'LOC Land' or there is the 'quiet' camping area for those who enjoy an undisturbed night :winky:

Have just spoken to Johnboy who is on site ......

Due to scale (as explained above)

There is a small area for camping next to the plot, any overspill may possibly have to be in the other camping area

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk