Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Coupe?

Quite like that lex :D be one hell of a lot of work to do it though :o

Has anyone seen that episode of "custom my ride" where they turn a new S-Class into a coupe? It really is a ridiculous amount of work, especially when the CL does everything required :lol:

Quite an impressive custom job though, but not sure I'd be too keen on having my £60-70k car cut into pieces :ohmy::crybaby:

Not brilliant I know, but only got Corel Photopaint :blush:

cutshutkp4.jpg

I think that would look very cool Tango :D

And on the IS200 not really thought about it before, I think it would be a bit strange judging from the pic of the red one above

post-5231-1217086862.jpg

That looks a bit weird to me, if I wanted an XF I'd just get one, not much point putting that front on my IS...........

Do like the way the handle-less doors look though - I toyed with the idea of getting rid of my door handles a few months ago but then couldn't be bothered, but think it would look awesome if someone didn't mind the hassle and slight inconvenience of it :unsure: :winky:

Looks great, except the roof would need lowering ever so slightly :) Would have been a very interesting car though!

Cheers.. i did consider lowering the roof and shortening the whole car... but didnt wanna spend that long! lol

did it once to 1series tho, but went a bit ott:

BMW1Series4-640.jpg

tBMW1Series.jpg

Quality of the picture is awesome, but I agree you lowered the roof a bit TOO much on the 1-series. Being a quite modern design it already has high door tops and a low roof. Lots of new cars seem to be like this - they might look mean but end up feeling claustrophobic inside and have crap visibility of kerbs etc. meaning it's too easy to hit them when parking.

What I really like about the IS200 is it's an older style of design where there's low doors and plenty of glass, so good visibility :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links