Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

...my car into the back of a Vectra. :(

First accident in years and years, averaging around 15-20K miles per annum. Not going to make any excuses, this was my fault. This should cost the insurers a pretty penny (new bonnet), not too mention what it will do to my premiums.

Feel pretty miffed about it as you can imagine, but just putting it down to one of life's experiences.

Feel free to make liberal use of the :withstupid: emoticon :)

Sorry to hear about that. Hope everyone involved is alright.

NO-ONE is amune from accidents. Can happen to the best drivers.

But think back to it, you'll just realise it was just an accident, nobody got hurt.

Money ain't diddley against the loss of a life or a limb.

Be thankful it was only minor.

Best wishes...

Thanks for the comments.

I'm obviously gutted about the car but, as you rightly say, no one was injured and that's the main thing. Just find it hard to believe that I did something sooo stupid after all these years. What a muppet!

We are only human after all. No body can expect to be 100 percent all the time. At some point we will all probably make a stupid mistake. That is just life.

I did one last year in a carpark. I reversed the works Galaxy just as someone was driving past me. I had only dropped someone off and 20 seconds later reversed. If only I had checked ALL the mirrors. Silly mistake, my fault. ***** happens!

Glad to hear you are okay though. Perhaps as it's going through insurance you can get any stone chips done at the same time.

Cheers,

Matt

ouch sorry to hear that mate its never nice even if it was your fault

have'nt you got protected no claims?that softens the blow a little bit

as there is no loading on policy......still hope it gets sorted soon and

is back to its former glory.....be careful out there

Was this a case of the car moving as though going (at a junction) .... you check and see the gap is big enough for you to go as well - you go, but then too late realise they have stopped.......? If so - the most common accident there is. Can happen to the best of us.

Glad you are okay - the car will be 100% when it comes back - will even be cleaned inside and out!

• 2 weeks later...

At least you were brave enough to be driving forwards!!!!!!!!!!!!

My 3 have all been going backwards!!(the worse one was in a brand new Traffic car into a camouflaged fence!!!!!!!--previous life anyway!!!-They sacked me for something far less seroius!!!!) :duh: :iraqi-info-minister:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links