Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Mpg

I got about 400 miles off the last full tank £67 in but with some still left in the bottom, this was driving down to Cornwall weighed down and not always at 70mph, also the A30 as some of you may know has a few big hills to get up. Have had better from full tank but fuel was cheaper then :whistling:

I got about 400 miles off the last full tank £67 in but with some still left in the bottom, this was driving down to Cornwall weighed down and not always at 70mph, also the A30 as some of you may know has a few big hills to get up. Have had better from full tank but fuel was cheaper then :whistling:

i get about 340 to a full tank(£70) but thats round about town and drivin to work in medium traffic :crybaby:

ive had 260 from 65 litres before,most ive had is about 350 miles,dont know if it makes much differene but its manual!

it matters slightly as auto's love the gogo juice more than the manuals!!

ps mine is manual too!! :winky:

Best so far 460.......

Usually manage 430-440

This is from as full as i can get it to close to empty (fumes i think)

Driving cross country for around 10 miles and then 18 on M-ways each way every day.

I do leave at 6:30am so not a lot of traffic to put up with.

I generally get 25miles for each of the little markings on the fuel gauge - which would equate to about 500miles from a fuel tank. Best I've had was an average of 38mpg which would have given about 600miles to a full tank. I normally fill up when I hit the last quarter mark - that usually gives me somewhere between 360-380 miles for about £60

As per the topic title, how many miles have people got out of a full tank?

Hi there!

I did a bit long trip with my IS 200 auto to Hungary in August .

So on the way there and back I was watching how is the fuel usage .

With cruse control and average 90 miles/hour , well in Germany a bit...... more :-))

I managed to get out from a full tank 490 miles . This means (to me 8.9 liter/100 km)

Unfortunately here driving to work usually I get out 390-400 from a tank.

(As it was about 2500 miles round trip I felt the IS very comfortable and and relaxing to drive!)

:whistling::whistling::whistling:

• 2 weeks later...

For the first time I kept a record of my mileage and how much fuel went in. I just did 424 miles on a tank (fuel light on, but still some left), and I it out at 31.3 mpg.

I changed to a K&N air filter (and reset ECU) part-way through that tank, don't know if that helped or not but I'm well chuffed, thought I'd be getting less than that !

Just did my first full tank with my K&N air filter installed. Did 465 miles, which works out at 33 mpg, well pleased ! :D

Now thats quite impressive I think considering what everyone says about the IS drinking. As my car aint on the road yet I cant comment yet but as soon as I get it on the road its going to have a full service and then I'll be able to comment on my mpg too. Just out of curiosity tho, should I get my belts done too?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links