Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Led Door Markers..

Niwinars

Hi guys,

I am looking to buy the LED door markers. Is there any place I can get them from? I tried them on eBay but no luck.

Plus, sometimes when I open the left door (front), the marker light doesn't come on and nor does the interior light. what could be the probem?

And finally, while I am at it, do you guys think that this item http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/806-7-TFT-L...id=p3911.c0.m14 (Item number: 290263466322) would fit in IS200? Since my CD player has come to it's retirement age, I am thinking of getting one of these. Please help.

Kind regards,

I am looking to buy the LED door markers. Is there any place I can get them from? I tried them on ebay but no luck.

Plus, sometimes when I open the left door (front), the marker light doesn't come on and nor does the interior light. what could be the probem?

If the lights don't come on when you open the door just on one side, it must be the little switch on that side that's not working probably. It might just be sticky. I haven't looked for it but it must be in the door jamb somewhere.

As for the LED markers, do you just want the LEDs or different lenses ? The LEDs should be easy to get on eBay, but not the lenses. There was a group buy a while back where someone got some clear lenses made up. Also, Aztec has made up his own door markers too, there was a thread on this recently although I can't find it right now.

EDIT - found it, see here

Hi guys,

I am looking to buy the LED door markers. Is there any place I can get them from? I tried them on ebay but no luck.

And finally, while I am at it, do you guys think that this item http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/806-7-TFT-L...id=p3911.c0.m14 (Item number: 290263466322) would fit in IS200? Since my CD player has come to it's retirement age, I am thinking of getting one of these. Please help.

Kind regards,

sound quality on that unit will be terrible...

stick to buying a brand you can trust.. you will get what you pay for!!

The LED/bulb type that you need for the door markers are the same ones as the sidelights and number plate lights, i.e. 501w /T10/w5w. Should be easy to find LEDs like that on eBay.

And if you want a good spread of light dont buy the ones with the LED's on the end as they only point straight out, for a good spread find the inverted ones as they give a better more even light :D

And if you want a good spread of light dont buy the ones with the LED's on the end as they only point straight out, for a good spread find the inverted ones as they give a better more even light :D

Here's an example of T10 inverted white LEDs on eBay, item number 200257289525. I have these exact ones in my sidelights and number plate holder. You can get other colours too, of course.

I am over whelmed with your help.

With your help I have bought these http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2pcs-501-T10-W5W-12-...id=p3286.c0.m14 (Item number: 320302792691) bulbs. And now I am really looking for those clear lenses mentioned above. Is there anybody selling them?

I think you'll get more of a "bright spot" effect with those LEDs, since they point outwards. As for the lenses, I think your best bet is to be nice to Aztec :whistling: :D

Thought i'd post a pic up to show what the clear door lenses i made look like with the Ultra Violet led's fitted to give you an idea mate, :)

rearlexpic.jpg

U could have a little gold mine goin if u wasnt so nice 2 people :whistling:

I love mine 2 bits & am so gratefull 2 u 4 them :winky:

Thought i'd post a pic up to show what the clear door lenses i made look like with the Ultra Violet led's fitted to give you an idea mate, :)

rearlexpic.jpg

U could have a little gold mine goin if u wasnt so nice 2 people :whistling:

I love mine 2 bits & am so gratefull 2 u 4 them :winky:

i like to help my friends :D and your welcome :D

still will be picking a set of these bad boys up if you put them into production chris :P

I could do with making a list mate of all the people that have asked me for them so i know how many more to make?

But will try and get some sorted soon mate :D The only thing is, i wouldnt know what to charge for them as to me there not great but do the job if you know what i mean? after all it only a piece of plastic lense cut to shape then a bit added so it stays in the hole in the door so not brilliant :)

Well the question is Chris, what will people be willing to pay?

So come on lads how much would you be happy to pay Aztec for his hard work?

Also Niwinars, i agree with REDz, dont buy that stereo, it will do everything it says it does but the sound qualities c**p and you'll prob get the annoying feedback whine as well.

I have a similar one for a while but got rid now and bought a decent branded single DIN instead.

Stav

Also Niwinars, i agree with REDz, dont buy that stereo, it will do everything it says it does but the sound qualities c**p and you'll prob get the annoying feedback whine as well.

I have a similar one for a while but got rid now and bought a decent branded single DIN instead.

Stav

Thanks for that Stav :D i havnt got a clue to be honest :blink:

Stav

Thanks for that Stav :D i havnt got a clue to be honest :blink:

well.. to put it into perspective - lextasy sell an "OEM" clear marker light for $45 - roughly £25..

good benchmark as they all do the same job!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links