Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wheels In Motion

Bazza

Blimey that was quick, looks like i am going :) ..... suppose i'll have to get me hair cut and the teeth back off the dog :lol:

My chosen charity is cancer research, this is ever more so poignant to me since my mother is in a hospice now thanks to this horrible disease.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite surprised that out of the many many members here on LOC that Tony has helped, only 16 have stepped forward :unsure:

I am sure i remember quite a few more turning up on the different WIM days we have attended in the past

remember we are now raising money on behalf of Tony's chosen charity,

any one who knows Tony, knows he loves to give but is reluctant to receive anything back

lets show him we as a club we can also give a bit

thanks to all those who have donated so far (except Tango :lol: )

Don't you mean Mat?....looks like you'll need to get the spade out and dig a bit more :lol:

LOL think it may have something to do with Barrie doubling the highest donation Terry :whistling:

Don't you mean Mat?....looks like you'll need to get the spade out and dig a bit more :lol:

LOL think it may have something to do with Barrie doubling the highest donation Terry :whistling:

But its saying Mat has donated £50 on the 1st post :question: i think thats what tango is on about :D

But its saying Mat has donated £50 on the 1st post :question: i think thats what tango is on about :D

mmmm can I blame it on a 'blonde moment' :blush::whistling:post-7245-1224084015.gif :lol:

no sorry that was my mistake !

I added a 0 to mats donation by mistake , but i did add the totals up correctly though

so its still "except Tango" :lol:

unless mat is feeling generous :whistling:

I have an awful feeling i'm going to get seriously done up at this xmas do :unsure:

Be warned i'm bringing the wife for security...... now i'm not saying she's big but at the table she will be sitting next to "everyone".

Note to self: Do not let the wife see this thread!!

I have an awful feeling i'm going to get seriously done up at this xmas do :unsure:

Be warned i'm bringing the wife for security...... now i'm not saying she's big but at the table she will be sitting next to "everyone".

I thought Les Dawson had died; NOT running a (THE BEST) Geometry place around!

Wife 'jokes'! (You should hear what she says about YOU on HER site!) :whistling:

Wife 'jokes'! (You should hear what she says about YOU on HER site!) :whistling:

Chris !! she told us never to mention her site to Tony :shutit:

Les and myself were great mates, many a day chatting over the garden fence holding a cup of tea :P

As for the wife's webby, www.i'm a person-not-a-postcode.com she told me i'm described as "looks like Richard Gear and hung like a Baboon"..... On checking it said "looks like a Rhino's rear and hung like a buffoon"... I really need to ask her about that :blush:

Calling all who haven't donated yet but enjoyed the free raffle, free pizza, free beer, champagne, tea, coffee & coke, free sarnies, free geo & checks & other bits kindly provided (& enjoyed) at the WIM open day ............

We are now collecting for an excellent cause and all donations no matter what size will be really appreciated and go towards helping so many people

post-7245-1224254077.gif

paypal address has been pm'd to all the kind folk who are donating money

if any one has problems with paying by paypal, or didnt receive the pm please let me know

once again thanks to all those who donated :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links