Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Prolex Kazama Exhaust

Dan_Harris

defo just wanted to give people a heads up if they are in the market :)

I'm currently looking at either getting a Invidea Catback system which is quite pricey but i've heard good things or i'll end up getting a 5zigen but unsure if this is catback or just backbox, anyone know of decat pipes for the IS?

defo just wanted to give people a heads up if they are in the market :)

I'm currently looking at either getting a Invidea Catback system which is quite pricey but i've heard good things or i'll end up getting a 5zigen but unsure if this is catback or just backbox, anyone know of decat pipes for the IS?

You can get decat pipes Dan but not sure if there worth the trouble come MOT time??

on a n/a car your probably right, however once boosted and yes there are plans :D then I would have thought they provide a noticeable difference maybe someone can clarify? The decat pipes i've seen are stupidly expensive unless you want a ebay nock off lol

i'd go decat manifold 1st mate and keep the main cat? Think Stav's has a decat fitted though but not 100% sure?? :unsure:

on a n/a car your probably right, however once boosted and yes there are plans :D then I would have thought they provide a noticeable difference maybe someone can clarify? The decat pipes i've seen are stupidly expensive unless you want a ebay nock off lol

i'd go decat manifold 1st mate and keep the main cat? Think Stav's has a decat fitted though but not 100% sure?? :unsure:

aye, i believe he does.

I have a Kaz1 there brilliant, you can keep the bung in and it's sounds not to loud at all.. Or like myself take that bad boy out and start to enjoy the car, I had a mid-section made up at powerflow recently sounds even better now :D

Use some auto glym on it & it will look brand new, I did it the other week and mine is easily 2 years old. Looked brand spanking new yay...

I have the prototype Kazama 1, which I bought off Dave many moons ago. Nice Zaust. Sounds sweet with the Compressor.

After seeing Kazi's I went & purchased one for about £250 I think so bargain ;)

Chris is there any end to your talents? I'm strongly considering this or the 5zigen hmmm

My talents are a bit low at the moment mate, just dont seem to have any get up and go recently :crybaby:

But the Kazama does sound very nice, Always remember when Myself, Gord and Lee_iceman were going to a meet and the sound of our cars in a row was quite amazing to the ears as we all had different tail pipes fitted but not a lot of difference in the sound, Think at the time Gord had his HKS super dragger fitted that Wozza now has on his? Lee has the Kazama 1 and mine with the Veilside and all sound very close in sound so would reccomend any of them :D

I have the Kaz 1 fitted, highly recommended.......lovely piece of kit, maybe ask the seller to send by courier, they pick up from home (if he doesn't want to lug it to the post office) and charge about £20, you can only ask.

Keith

Yeah he said if I win the auction he will send it, but replied with "obviously i don't want to buy it and find out p&p is more than it's worth" I also quizzed him on why it's listed as 6months old when it's a KZ1 and asked if he means 6months use to offer him a bit of a get out ;). Might well pick it up, is there any real world benefit to getting a catback system as opposed to just backbox like this?

Yeah he said if I win the auction he will send it, but replied with "obviously i don't want to buy it and find out p&p is more than it's worth" I also quizzed him on why it's listed as 6months old when it's a KZ1 and asked if he means 6months use to offer him a bit of a get out ;). Might well pick it up, is there any real world benefit to getting a catback system as opposed to just backbox like this?

could always use these as a courier

senditnow

used them loads of times very good

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links