Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Should I Or Should'nt I ? 3.5 Stroker Kit To My Aristo

No Luck in selling the Aristo :crybaby:

Company I'm working with are getting some new crankshafts made up for the 2JZ-GTE which will increase its capacity to 3500 cc :whistling:

I've also got a Supra 6 speed gearbox tucked away so was thinking should I go for it :whistling:

While I was there I could get a Lysholm supercharger instead of the turbo's spec'd right it could give 1.5 bar easily with next to no lag.............

decisions decisions :unsure:

In the current climate the Aristo is not a car that many people would be looking to buy, so if you still really like the car and are prepared to understand that after doing all these mods that they will l hardly add anything to the resale value (unless you get the right enthusiast customer) then I'd say GO FOR IT!!!! :D :D :D

So are you proposing to get rid of the turbos and supercharge instead?

In the current climate the Aristo is not a car that many people would be looking to buy, so if you still really like the car and are prepared to understand that after doing all these mods that they will l hardly add anything to the resale value (unless you get the right enthusiast customer) then I'd say GO FOR IT!!!! :D :D :D

So are you proposing to get rid of the turbos and supercharge instead?

yup.................seen the dyno charts from a s/c'd car today and think a modern s/c will give similair power to a big single with less lag................driveability is what ist about.

Car would evolve into a bespoke track day/Time Attack/Toyota Sprint series car.............stripped interior roll cage etc

i say yeas, go for it.

i always wonderd why no one had tried to supercharge the 2jz-gte.....it can take lots of boost,

it would be new, and with a 3.5 lots of low down torque, would be an interesting project to say the least, would upset the applcart somewhat

i say yeas, go for it.

i always wonderd why no one had tried to supercharge the 2jz-gte.....it can take lots of boost,

it would be new, and with a 3.5 lots of low down torque, would be an interesting project to say the least, would upset the applcart somewhat

Just need the money :whistling:

The Gita deal collapsed as the £/Yen made it not worth it

The Gita deal collapsed as the £/Yen made it not worth it

of course, and the value of the cars now, is bordering not worth the effort to get over....id like to have seen a gita, done with some power, theres not much ive even found in japan either

• 2 weeks later...

how much are you selling for dave

£6500............bargain of the century :crybaby:

You need to change the words in your add Dave, 1st its a 1998 car, then you say 1999 car, say you are selling coz you now got the is350, then at the bottom of you add, it showing your other sales....................is350 for sale :whistling: might be putting people off Dave :winky: i know its a nice car Dave, but others dont know :D and you know what eBay is like :shutit:

Take it hassan pulled out then. However the charger and stroker idea sounds interesting....... go on do it. You obviously like the idea yourself or you wouldn't of mentioned it so you just need a bit of proactive encouragement :D

Take it hassan pulled out then. However the charger and stroker idea sounds interesting....... go on do it. You obviously like the idea yourself or you wouldn't of mentioned it so you just need a bit of proactive encouragement :D

was his brother....................looking for a supra 6 speed manual box

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links