Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Supercharger System Group Purchase

tdiplc

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm..... is that including fitting?

No, sorry :(

If enough people are interested and we can do them all consequetively we should be able to a price reduction on the labour.

No 0% finance deals - sorry - but bank loans are at all time low.

Mark :)

hmmm..... is that including fitting?

No, sorry :(

If enough people are interested and we can do them all consequetively we should be able to a price reduction on the labour.

No 0% finance deals - sorry - but bank loans are at all time low.

:hehe: Go for it guys... :D

Just as long as you get my Turbo done first... <_<

Mark, is there anything else i need to upgrade if i fit the TTE SC? (eg clutch, flywheel etc etc....),and is the TTE induction kit same price as the NA one that i have ordered? think £500 deposit is fine by me atm, but when do you need for the rest of the payment? just that i will be a bit tight atm, the sound install and the body works going to cost me an arm and a leg, after july or augest will be better for me to pay the rest off, let me Know Mark ( PM please if you want )hehe :P :P

BTW do any of you guys know any Insurance company that will insure my IS if i have the TTE SC fitted? let me know please...my insurance company wont insure the TTE SC atm... :( :( :( :angry::angry:

BTW Mark, is there a instruction with the TTE SC kit? i want to show it to my local turbo tuner to see if they can do the job up here....let me know mate. :D :D

Maz, most of the guys are using the standard clutch and flywheel.

You can put £500 down and the balance when you are ready.

The difference ebetween the n/a and supercharged induction systems is the intake pipe.

We can supply fitting instructions but would rather do it here.

Hi Guys

I have been asked to organise a group purchase of the TTE supercharger systems for the is200. The price is £2500 plus vat.

Please let me know if anyone is intersted

Cheers!

I thought the going rate was around £3k anyway - with VAT this works out the same - or was the £3k I heard being discussed ex-VAT price?

According to the TDI website

Kit price: £3,000.00. Fitted price: £3,900.00.

These prices are excluding VAT... so I guess the saving is 17.5%

Well I was listening, but evidently not paying sufficient attention to detail..... - nothing new there then...ho hum - sorry!

are these kits the latest mod spec version or are they the old original type???

the SC kit does come supplied with full instructions, all easy to do as well - biggest bit is taking the bumper off for the intercooler.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links