Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Im Back Again!

CIJ

Good morning guys n gals, well i finally got home yesterday after another 13weeks of floatin around between spain and dubai, gettin chased by pirates also goin through the gulf of aiden!!

It feels like i aint been on here in ages, only 106 PAGES of post to flick through haha!! Well i guess thats what happens when you dissapear for a quarter of the year lol. So anyhting interesting happened since ive been away? Im hoping everyone had a really nice Christmas and an enjoyable New Year, i was working till 10am Xmas day after just leaving Jeddah, what fun, but i did manage to smuggle a case of booze and a few bottles of jack (im on a dry ship too) on board in Dubai for us to have a few drinks on xmas, anyway a few LED to a few of us gettin hammered and forgettin to clear all evidence away and left a few cans under the xmas tree....oooppss hahaha!! Also New Year was s&^t, i was just outside of Italy and i was unable to get ashore for a party :( so i was not a happy bunny!! Also to top things off i was denide by immigration, when trying to leave Dubai on Sunday morning, for a mistake in my passport, which said i had supposidly been in the UAE for nearly 300days :crybaby: which i certainly had not, so that was another day messing about sorting out that haha!! All fun and games, i did however manage another nite in the hotel at the companys expense!!!!

So sorry for not being able to make it to Teeside to meet up with Janey and Barry, also Chris if you did make it?? I was gutted bout that!! Anyway ive decided im goin on the sick this time home so i can spend some time relaxing lol, maybe get some work done on the house ive now owned over a year and not even lived in it yet!! Also the lexus is parked up lookin all sad for itself as its in need of a service, a clean, and a run lol!! Oh but most important to get the bloody charger on it!!

Anyway hey again to everyone!!

Chris

Welcome Home Chris :D

& there was us thinking you were just lying on a beach in Dubai for a few months :lol: Now go get that hairdryer out of the loft and put it in that big space thats waiting for it :whistling:

Well, if u wanna get ur *****'s up to the north east then ur welcome!!! the only prob might be the housing!!! Ive got a house but you'll all need to snuggle up together to keep warm in the house with no electric or heatin haha!!

Erm......longer than last time of 4weeks, im hopin to get at least 2month, then also another nonth for when i go on the sick, im also lookin for another job too at the min so may not even go back...woooooo!!!!!

Welcome back fella

You've a lot of catching up to do!

And as for that charger theres the pro fitting team of Me, Gord, and Aztec :lol:

All we required is feeding housing and lots of drink.

Stav

And here is the team in question........

DSCF0575.jpg

DSCF0598_edited.jpg

Superchargerfitting013-1.jpg

Sorry to be thick but Who's who???

I must get to a meet!! Just checking how fat Nottingham is...................... 80 miles not that far, but car is filthy due to no time off to wash her recently.............. Can dirty cars come???

Mine always used to be dirty when I took it anywhere - that's the problem with driving country roads all the time :lol:

Get yourself up so we can see the car one time before you have it transformed :D

I must get to a meet!! Just checking how fat Nottingham is...................... 80 miles not that far, but car is filthy due to no time off to wash her recently.............. Can dirty cars come???

Gord is on the left and Stav is on the right.

Chris ( Aztec ) is the one without a TDI T- Shirt.

Thats them when they came up to fit my supercharger :D :D

Mine always used to be dirty when I took it anywhere - that's the problem with driving country roads all the time :lol:

Get yourself up so we can see the car one time before you have it transformed :D

Thats what I was thinkning it will be the last time it goes out before the proper work goes on!!

Tahnks Mr Mole!! I assume you are the one behind the camera!

Thats what I was thinkning it will be the last time it goes out before the proper work goes on!!

Tahnks Mr Mole!! I assume you are the one behind the camera!

This is me with my good mate Stella............

MobileMechanicMrMole.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links