Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is200tt Project

congratulations could of give me a shout :whistling: might have to see it at the meet.

mikey

Sorry mate, it was getting last minute on Friday, i just happened to be talking to chris when they rang me to come get it.

You coming to the midlands meet on Sunday?

Stav

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its only an estimate cause its live mapped, and i havent had it on a dyno yet.

but you can work it out from injector cycle. and they're 550cc injectors running at 55% maximum cycle so that works out at 302bhp.

Stav

Congrats on the completed project Stav, Looks awesome B)

I assume you have tried a stop watch on the 0-60 time as a rough test, what's it look like?

You will see much difference in your car with this sort of power mate. I have been in a Lexus with a supra engine, which produced at the beginning 320hp. The car was very fast. Top speed was rougly 300km. Now it is tuned to 500hp on the wheel. The car is bloody fast!!!

Did you go for the big single already Stav, or are you on the twins initially and planning to upgrade ? What's the lag like ?

Everything working on the dash, fuel gauge, rev counter etc ?

good question about the dash.

I assume you have tried a stop watch on the 0-60 time as a rough test, what's it look like?

Not yet, roughly think it'll be about 6secs. Got a Blitz mini timer thing to install that'll give me an accurate time.

Did you go for the big single already Stav, or are you on the twins initially and planning to upgrade ? What's the lag like ?

Everything working on the dash, fuel gauge, rev counter etc ?

Going for a big single around September i hope. waiting till after JAE.

The lags not bad, though still getting used to it after the charger, but full boost by about 3200rpm and it revs to 7k.

Yeah everything works fuel gauge rev counter etc perfectly. Nod, the guy who does the wiring, is an absolute genius and has it all working perfectly. (except the mpg gauge, unless the fuel consumption really is 0mpg :lol:), even the water temp gauge, the fuel gauge, even the trip meters work perfectly.

The only issue at the moment is the aircon. The Lexus ECU is no longer seeing the engine speed so it doesnt drop the aircon clutch in. he just ran out of time with it (i needed the car for saturday for my sister wedding) just needs to go back for an afternoon to wire a relay in. and that'll be hunky dory,

Thanks everyone though. I'm so happy with it.

Stav

Not yet, roughly think it'll be about 6secs. Got a Blitz mini timer thing to install that'll give me an accurate time.

Excellent, that is some improvement drive.gif

congratulations could of give me a shout :whistling: might have to see it at the meet.

mikey

Sorry mate, it was getting last minute on Friday, i just happened to be talking to chris when they rang me to come get it.

You coming to the midlands meet on Sunday?

Stav

might be able to come sunday but got a lot planned after buying a 200sx yesterday. If you take it back to silverline give us a shout will come and have a look.

mike

Just a little vid:

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Starts properly about 20secs.

Taken on my phone, and not a full launch as i cant afford a new clutch each time.

Will post up a full launch from Santa pod when i got to Japshow in June.

Stav

Seems good on fuel mate, not done a full round town tank yet but i reckon ive lost around 40 miles to the tank but thats with my heavy right foot, so i'll have to see how it goes if i try and stay off boost.

Stav

Loving the speed that speedo moves, looks like mine :P !!

I just finished the 2nd tank since picking mine up and got about 250 miles to the tank, without a heavy right foot I think more is possible. Mostly duel carriageway driving, .

Seems good on fuel mate, not done a full round town tank yet but i reckon ive lost around 40 miles to the tank but thats with my heavy right foot, so i'll have to see how it goes if i try and stay off boost.

Stav

Thats not bad then mate being as you now have a lot more power B) sound job :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links