Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Worst Looking Car On The Roads Today?

Mitch

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahem!

Dear mitch and bazza as i'm off into the hospital for a shoulder op i will have to wait a bit to challenge you both at santa pod if you dare,also will be bringing a mate of mine with a corrolla so double the embrassment for the both off you! :P :lol:

THE CAR IN FRONT IS STILL A TOYOTA! ;)

So a comment like "its got to be the horrible stinking ugly yuck yuck yuckety yuck toyota avensis its just a big lump,don't care how it drives or how safe it is but its **** horrible to look at"is grown up then wildrnes.

I thought we all drive toyota's.

:whistling:

yes it may not be the most elequent post in the world

but that is no reason to charge in here with the intention of racing everyone off the lights :angry:

it kinda smacks of the wannabe saxo driver :iraqi-info-minister:

we are a loverly bunch

and yes we all drive toyotas its just ours have a better re sale value ;) :yahoo:

You may not like the look of your best mate's girlfriend, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder......

sorted avensis- im entitled to my oppinion and my oppinion is i dnt like the new avensis.

didnt say anything bout toyota as a whole. i wasnt talkin bout the drive, the performance, the safety or the equipment levels etc coz i aint driven it so i cant judge it. i was commentin bout the look as i have seen it.

Everyone......

a point was made above about how cars get released and everybody hates them. Within 3-5yrs, everyone accepts them as the norm.

As an example.....the latest shape Ford Scorpio with those "bug eye" lights? Remember them? Well everybody HATED them when they came out. Within a couple of years they were considered good, even Merc's had a similar design, along with many other cars.

I personally think the same will happen with the likes of the new micra, the new renault's, the smart cars etc. etc.

I actually quite like alot of the modern styling. It's very new and "out of the box" (what a cool buzz sentence that is !!).

Do bare in mind......the next IS200 platform after the 2005 facelift could look like the new renaults.

I saw a transporter load of the new BMW Z4 on the A34 yesterday (its not out for another month)

Definitely not as bad in the metal as it looks in the photos, but the front end looks far too odd :duh:

im sorry the last scorpio/granada is one :sick: car

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one I guess.

I really did rate it as a top all-round car. My dad owned one of the first to come out, and conseqeuntly 2 after that because it was SUCH a good car. And, to be honest, I did like the look of it aswell.

Ford never replaced the Scorpio (which is a shame). They were due to bring out a Ford Lincoln (the Scorpio's replacement) but -I guess due to the other marks they own- they never did.

What's everyone's opinions of the Smart cars then? The original smart car, and now the roadster version (I think that's what they call it)

i was always very 50/50 with the smart cars........

i kinda liked them for there moderness, but thought they looked a little impracticle, but having driven one for a month, i love em to bits.

there quite fast, amazing on fuel, practicle, easy to park............and strange but true, there cool

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links