Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Are These Wipers Like? Anyone Used Them From The Same Seller?

I got them last year too. They are ok considering the price but one of mine did faill off. Luckily I managed to reattach it and its been fine since.

People on another forum have recommended these:

http://www.wiperblades.co.uk/product-detai...on=4&ID=531

Cheap and good review from Auto Express too.

I think I will try a set. :)

the best wipers out there are PIAA IMHO!! absoloutly superb wipers and i've never seen any that compare anywhere near as much.

money well spent IMO matey!!

rob

do they last a long time as £40 or so seems a lot for a set of wipers!

I have some Bosch retro-fit flat wipers on mine, look great, work great even after a year and rough winter. Only downside i find is they can be loud at times when they hit full wipe. But thats when you listen for it if you know what i mean?

the best wipers out there are PIAA IMHO!! absoloutly superb wipers and i've never seen any that compare anywhere near as much.

money well spent IMO matey!!

rob

do they last a long time as £40 or so seems a lot for a set of wipers!

they reccomend changing them every 12 months, but i had my original set on for 2 years and they worked as well after 2 years as the day they were bought (well as good as damn it!!).

they really are superb wipers and a lot of members vouch for them!!

originally i had the PIAA super sporza's in carbon fibre. now have the same wipers but in black - both with spoilers on.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links