Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What Happened At The Leeds Meet?

Zee007

MsW Posted on May 13 2003, 08:53 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same here, Maz.

Hopefully on tonight.....

The half - photo (of the Micra with Rage paint we saw at Birch services on the way) was my attempt at uploading pics to gallery- that's why Matt's taken them to do on his comp!!

Anyone know how to delete a half-picture?

hehe cant wait to see that Micra... :lol::lol:

Well here is the Pictures i took on Sunday Meet, not very good editing, was kind of rushing try to get everything done....hehe my excuse.... :yahoo::yahoo::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Leed Mini Meet start here

Maz=Tony

Sorry chaps - I didn't make it ....... went into a sulk when I was told to come in the Lexus and not a Honda..... :P Lol - okay - that's not true ..... I was helping a mate buy a sexy little 2 seater - she is thrilled - her first proper sports car and it comes with electric removable hard top roof, 160bhp and is still capable of over 35mpg (although nearer 30mpg when it's playtime ...... and possible to get to 20mpg on track!)

Glad the location was agreed as good though - I hope it will be a meeting point again, hopefully I'll make it next time.

Sorry Not to make it Dudes,

Was the only chance this month to see my Twins in Taunton. Obviously gutted that I could not be in two places at the same time but I will frank and say I know where I needed to be.

My Lap top has been giving me grief too so I have been struggling to get onto the forum. Thanks Steve for sorting my password out!

It looks like I'd have been the only GS as well.... Damn!

Loz

Hi all

just got back off our hols had a short week away but had a great time

just had a look at the picces and there great,I've finally got a big picture of my baby on the board and also one of my daughter

We had a great time and pleased to have met you all hope to see you all

a the next meet

Andy :mat:

Hi Andy

Ther photographs were a bit of a bug**r to post.... some have been duplicated and some haven't loaded.

There was a super one of Gracie just after the ice cream tried to eat her..... that hasn't shown itself.

I'll try and put it in this post... :unsure:

http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/alb...lbum08?&page=43

Failing that it's on P43 of the Club meets gallery

Nice to meet you and family

Linda

MSW

cracking pics..........someone is having fun with some of ther pics i see

but who are all the nice pictures off

nice smiling faces, but no names.....

if its you, pop a name on it......let s all ava larf :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk