Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Someone Stole My Is2

Does anyone live in south London and heard about a black is200 sport on a personal plate? keys gone.... not sure how????? the car was full of stuff, my clothes, babys clothes,work tools, lots of mail etc :angry:

D19 DUB

the old bill still aint found it yet, but you can guarantee if i had no tax, mot or insurance thay'd find it in about 20 mins. :tsktsk:

It was parked in the road out side my friends flat in Penge Nr the train station, it went sometime between 2:30am / 08:30 in the early hours of sunday morning there's never cctv where you actually need it.

so ends a love affair thats seen the drivers side completley repanelled after goin 2 fast down a country lane ending up with the car rocking majesticly on its side, :whistling: highly recommend the ride, dealin with the insurance is a nightmare but hey "rough with the smooth" B)

replaced the engine bout a year ago after the last one over pressured (oil & cat issues) and blew a 2" hole in the side of the block. (wasnt gonna mention the fact my girlfriend was drivin, but im NOT bitter) :lol:

Thanks for the suport pep's, it's good to know people are lookin out. Thanks again

:D They found it WOO HOO in Sydnam hill minus its wheels (refurbed standard 5 spoke with good tyres, well they were) and god knows what else. The pound wont tell me any more or let me near it untill they fingerprint etc, just gotta wait six weeks and pay a kings ransom in storage charges :sick:

So what state is it in? wheres it been and what's it been doin for the last month? :duh:

but im still lookin like a cheshier cat :D

Sorry to hear that mate, I know the feeling as mine was stolen a few years ago but I was lucky enough to get it back unscathed..............

Will keep an eye out, hope you get it back :)

thats not good. Probably changed the plates by now, otherwise could have used the ANPR system to search for it!

Where abouts in S.London, my brother in law is a copper in Croydon area.

thats not good. Probably changed the plates by now, otherwise could have used the ANPR system to search for it!

Where abouts in S.London, my brother in law is a copper in Croydon area.

thanks, yeah ive been through all the scenarios, plates changed driven for a while untill crashed or busted.

locked away till rung properly. broken/sold for spares.

have edited post

What a horrible thing to happen, really feel for you mate. Hopefully it will have been just driven a short way and left though, I had a friend whose car was stolen and it didn't go far and was still in one piece. Hope the police catch the :tsktsk: while they're driving it.

I had a friend whose car was stolen and it didn't go far and was still in one piece.

That's what happened to mine, was driven about 5 miles and parked in a private car park........police said at the time this was common to check if the car has a tracker and then they send the keys on to someone else so it's harder to trace who stole it originally.

when you say "keys gone", do you mean they broke into your house/flat to get them ?

i have no idea how they got them, no sign of break in at the flat (nothing else taken), the key table is by the front door so maybe a hook through the letter box?

could have been taken by someone at the flat? could have been dropped in the street? i have no idea

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links