Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Is250 F Sport Price

Hi everyone,just looking at the latest price list and it says the new 250 F-Sport lists at £29,365. Apart from all of the f-sport bits does anyone know what the general spec will be, eg heated cooled seats, xenons etc? Also notice its only available with multimedia option not full map nav.

http://www.lexus.co.uk/about/motor-shows/f...50-f-sport.aspx

thanks

mayur

The link you gave features a picture slideshow, which clearly shows the heater (probably cooler as well) switches for the seats and another pic shows the word 'navigation' on the screen display :unsure:

mayur

The link you gave features a picture slideshow, which clearly shows the heater (probably cooler as well) switches for the seats and another pic shows the word 'navigation' on the screen display :unsure:

Hi juicestop, the pic your referring to regarding the navigation is a picture of an actual is-f. It has the chrome bezel around the dials and the black satin black finish on the centre console of an is-f. I think they are showing that pic just to illustrate the steering wheel you get on the f-sport, as its the same as the is-f. I just thought someone on loc might have some more info on the detailed spec. I would imagine it would be quite high considering its priced between the sei and the sel.

I had a sit in an is-f at the dealers and the seats are so good. would be worth it just for those seats!

• 2 weeks later...

But it does look nice

wonder if it has the same Tail pipes as the big daddy ISF

seats look nice n chunky

and the grille is Nice

All in all it looks the mutz nuts

IS250 standard tailpipes, the revised grill surround shape as on the latest IS 250 but with the IS-F 'mesh'. Same steering wheel as the IS-F, and same shape seats which are part Alcantera/Leather. Different 18" alloys too. ..and the GFX kit of course.

the pic your referring to regarding the navigation is a picture of an actual is-f. It has the chrome bezel around the dials and the black satin black finish on the centre console of an is-f.

I'm not 100% on this but I think the F-Sport has the same dash as the IS-F..........

..and the GFX kit of course.

Does it have a bodykit? I thought it was just the IS-F grille and nothing else but I'm probably wrong.

Lexus Cheltenham had one in last time I was there, it was sold the first day they had it in the showroom :lol: . I saw it after they had prepped it ready for the new owner, and to be honest the only exterior changes I noticed was the new grille and the boot spoiler, so you could be right about not have the front lip, sides and rear. The boot lip spoiler is also a different shape from the previous OEM one.

The seats hug you quite well but the seat squab sides are very raised (more than the standard Sport model). I would imagine the seat on the drivers right side will suffer from excessive wear from getting in and out of the car, although the IS-F owners will qualify if this is of concern. The dash looked just like the one in the slideshow.

Still has the small front discs and calipers with the dusty pads though.

If it had the IS350 front brakes and the 3.5 litre V6 it would be a very reasonable sports saloon (and lowered suspension, stiffer springs, slightly wider rims :lol: )

If it had the IS350 front brakes and the 3.5 litre V6 it would be a very reasonable sports saloon (and lowered suspension, stiffer springs, slightly wider rims :lol: )

Lol, totally agree with you mate :winky:

I saw one in Lexus Stockport last weekend in white -

18" multi-spoke dark alloys, ISF rear spoiler (I want one of these!), different front grille, F sport cloth sports seats (not normal cloth in other IS), full MM, full black interior, F sport stering wheel and gear knob and F badge on the speedo clocks

- Looked absolutly stunning!!!

But it does look nice

wonder if it has the same Tail pipes as the big daddy ISF

seats look nice n chunky

and the grille is Nice

All in all it looks the mutz nuts

IS250 standard tailpipes, the revised grill surround shape as on the latest IS 250 but with the IS-F 'mesh'. Same steering wheel as the IS-F, and same shape seats which are part Alcantera/Leather. Different 18" alloys too. ..and the GFX kit of course.

Also black headlining similar to a certain german m-sport competitor :whistling:

the 250 F-sport auto is priced at £29,365 and the 220d F-sport at £28,290. Can only be specced with full Multimedia, not available with basic nav. Good news for used buyers :D

Oddly also lists baransu/hoshi/tsuki wheels as optional. wonder which wheels come as standard?

..and the GFX kit of course.

Does it have a bodykit? I thought it was just the IS-F grille and nothing else but I'm probably wrong.

Lexus Cheltenham had one in last time I was there, it was sold the first day they had it in the showroom :lol: . I saw it after they had prepped it ready for the new owner, and to be honest the only exterior changes I noticed was the new grille and the boot spoiler, so you could be right about not have the front lip, sides and rear. The boot lip spoiler is also a different shape from the previous OEM one.

The seats hug you quite well but the seat squab sides are very raised (more than the standard Sport model). I would imagine the seat on the drivers right side will suffer from excessive wear from getting in and out of the car, although the IS-F owners will qualify if this is of concern. The dash looked just like the one in the slideshow.

Still has the small front discs and calipers with the dusty pads though.

Tango, did you notice if the nav and stereo surround were in satin black as in the isf or just the same as regular?

I thought the Hoshi's were the standard alloy but maybe they just give you a choice, I believe the australian version has the SE-Ls 18" wheels so it's a bit of a mismatch around the world - the aussie version also has the black dash like IS-F so hopefully they'd do the same over here.

Wouldn't mind having a peak at this. Looks tidy enough :)

Not sure even this IS is going to tempt me out of my E90 though. Pity we don't get the IS350 in this Country :(

An AWD IS might have tempted me, given the inclement weather we have of late and the uselessness of RWD and Summer Tyres :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links