Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Official Announcement: Jae Registration

Steve

Thanks guys, I'll be comming over on friday and thake the boat back on sunday evening.

I still have a problem, I can't log in to book the staying on JAE... Hope somebody solves this problem.

Greetz

Tim

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our Ultimate meet this year is held at the Japanese Auto Extravaganza at the Billing Aquadome on the 26th & 27th of July.

Lexus Owners Club shall be one of largest pitches out of the 52 clubs attending.

Between LOC and TOC we have booked spaces for 165 cars.

Check out all the clubs attending: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/JAE/jae_c...etailslist1.php

Club Pitch Info

Clubs:

Preparations are now well under way for this years Japanese Auto-Extravaganza; the UK's premier event for Japanese vehicles and this letter is to cordially invite your club to attend. As in previous years the venue is at Billing Aquadrome, Northampton over the weekend of 26th & 27th July.

For those of you who have attended in previous years the formula for this year will be much the same as last year except that we envisage an attendance of some 2500 cars; a relaxing weekend in the sun (we hope), chilling out and enjoying all the cars and visiting the many trade stands. This year an extra field has been booked and will be used mostly as the camping area and this years show area has been increased to two full fields.

Club display areas will cost the equivalent of £1.00 a car i.e. a 20 car plot will cost £20 etc. All money raised by the fees will be used to buy fireworks and other associated materials for the fireworks display, (there are no fees to pay as we have our own licensed pyrotechnician assisted by trusted volunteers), hire of our own security for the Friday and Saturday night, cost of the PA/sound system and the general expenses of putting the show on. Please help us to maintain our process of continual improvement, costs are continually rising but so is the standard of our event.

Clubs must send details to be included in the events Club Register to be allocated a plot. As soon as a club has registered they will be informed of what sized plot has been allocated for that club and we need clubs to register as early as possible.

On confirmation of your JAE plot, we will require a cheque payable to Japanese Auto Extravaganza and need the name and address of one person who accepts responsibility on behalf of the club and will be your Club Representative in matters concerning JAE. All Clubs will be expected to clean their own plot before leaving on the Sunday.

We also require volunteers to set up the field on the Friday and to clear up on Sunday evening.

Your members can camp on Shelduck Meadow 1 from Friday morning 25th July.

Entry to Billing complex as follows:£6.00 per car per day only visit

£9.00 per car per day (camping & entry) i.e. Fri. to Sun. with two nights camping £18.00

I look forward to meeting you all this summer.

To Book yourself a pitch please Click Here

If you have problems signing up then please leave your name here on this thread.

Everyone is Welcome! :)

Want More Info?? Check out the JAE website at http://www.jae.org.uk

Or Visit the forums: http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums/

As l work away, and dont return until the Friday,can l turn up on the Saturday, instead. T3 DRK

We're definitely turning up on the Saturday and are umming and ahhing about coming on the Sunday too. Won't be staying over though. I'll have to ask Simon nicely if he'll drive back so I can join you in a bevvy or two !

I'll be there, not sure if sleeping over though....

I can't help but point out that the Karting Convo has had more veiws in a week than JAE has in a Month.... I think as a club we have struck gold with the Karting.

6th September = Polish your helmets! :yahoo::crying::hehe::nuke: :shutit:

Loz :zee: :offtopic::oops: :shutit: :whistling:

Our Ultimate meet this year is held at the Japanese Auto Extravaganza at the Billing Aquadome on the 26th & 27th of July.

Lexus Owners Club shall be one of largest pitches out of the 52 clubs attending.

Between LOC and TOC we have booked spaces for 165 cars.

Check out all the clubs attending: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/JAE/jae_c...etailslist1.php

Club Pitch Info

Clubs:

Preparations are now well under way for this years Japanese Auto-Extravaganza; the UK's premier event for Japanese vehicles and this letter is to cordially invite your club to attend. As in previous years the venue is at Billing Aquadrome, Northampton over the weekend of 26th & 27th July.

For those of you who have attended in previous years the formula for this year will be much the same as last year except that we envisage an attendance of some 2500 cars; a relaxing weekend in the sun (we hope), chilling out and enjoying all the cars and visiting the many trade stands. This year an extra field has been booked and will be used mostly as the camping area and this years show area has been increased to two full fields.

Club display areas will cost the equivalent of £1.00 a car i.e. a 20 car plot will cost £20 etc. All money raised by the fees will be used to buy fireworks and other associated materials for the fireworks display, (there are no fees to pay as we have our own licensed pyrotechnician assisted by trusted volunteers), hire of our own security for the Friday and Saturday night, cost of the PA/sound system and the general expenses of putting the show on. Please help us to maintain our process of continual improvement, costs are continually rising but so is the standard of our event.

Clubs must send details to be included in the events Club Register to be allocated a plot. As soon as a club has registered they will be informed of what sized plot has been allocated for that club and we need clubs to register as early as possible.

On confirmation of your JAE plot, we will require a cheque payable to Japanese Auto Extravaganza and need the name and address of one person who accepts responsibility on behalf of the club and will be your Club Representative in matters concerning JAE. All Clubs will be expected to clean their own plot before leaving on the Sunday.

We also require volunteers to set up the field on the Friday and to clear up on Sunday evening.

Your members can camp on Shelduck Meadow 1 from Friday morning 25th July.

Entry to Billing complex as follows:£6.00 per car per day only visit

£9.00 per car per day (camping & entry) i.e. Fri. to Sun. with two nights camping £18.00

I look forward to meeting you all this summer.

To Book yourself a pitch please Click Here

If you have problems signing up then please leave your name here on this thread.

Everyone is Welcome!  :)

Want More Info?? Check out the JAE website at http://www.jae.org.uk

Or Visit the forums: http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/forums/

As l work away, and dont return until the Friday,can l turn up on the Saturday, instead. T3 DRK

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO LOG ON TO GET A PATCH.

THANKS

we had better beat it, with the number of members we have.

remember it doesnt matter what Lexus you drive, standerd or modified, an IS200 or LS430.

we have guys driving over from Belgium, Germany and hopefully, some other places, but not yet confirmed :blink:

Be part of the family, drive in, park up...get to know the faces behind the names, and this year, we have some treats in store.....ok so the "Monster" will be there, but you gotta come and see the worlds one and only the unique IS430, the worlds MOST talked about lexus.

and then theres the Hospitality trailor.....Plasma TV anyone!!

Mr Administrator,

Could you please add me for Saturday afternoon - tried to register from work & tripped over a security setting somewhere ;) Sorry for the late notice - weekend just became free :)

Thanks

Whitebeam

Wish I was able to get across and join you all. :crybaby:

I hope everyone has a great time - I'll just have to tough it out till next year.

Have a good one!!!

And remember: If you can't be good - be careful! If you can do neither just name it after me!

Last year those that stayed Friday and Saturday Night pitched their tents on the LOC stand, moving them or taking them down in the morning.

My question is, does anybody know if this will happen again this year or will people be camping in the dedicated camping area?

The reason I ask is that I am considering coming this year with sporties daughter, sporties son, and TVR. As I cannot park on the club stand we dont fancy camping on our own in the camping area, will anybody from LOC be camping away from the stand? :)

Wish I still had the 430!!! ;)

Ok - packing list....

Pimms (me & Mrs Mop only probably..... maybe Claire?)

Gin (NOT for my Matt)

Stella

Mixers

Something to drink out of

Oh, tent

Duvet

pillows

Camera

Chairs

Hairdryer

(Mustn't forget to bring Matt)

Anything important I've forgotten? :question:

Ok - packing list....

Pimms (me & Mrs Mop only probably..... maybe Claire?)

Anything important I've forgotten? :question:

Pimms?? Who said Pimms??? :yahoo::flowers:

Forgotten?? Hmmm...

Dya drink Pimms from a bottle or are you bringing some jugs :blink:

Ahem :blush::oops:

Incidentally, i've collected 4 'slabs' of softies - 7up, DrPep,Orange, PMax

Probly aquire beers too and maybe some alcopop... For the kids... Errr, Me :duh:

The reason I ask is that I am considering coming this year with sporties daughter, sporties son, and TVR.

Phew, that's a relief ....

I've blagged a tent this time so need expert erection advice :lol:

It looks quite 'traditional' and seems to have instructions...

so i'm guessing any decent boy scout or girl guide should be able to manage :whistling:

Chris will be relieved to hear we're FAR away from the dirt track this year :winky:

I'm still bringing a bucket though... Just in case.. Oh sod it, i'll chuck a hose in too :blink:

I've blagged a tent this time so need expert erection advice :lol:

I'll behave on that quote.... just !!!

I've picked up 3 cases of asahi super dry and a good couple of bags of walkers sensations (only the nice flavours) is anyone taking a BBQ that could be shared if meat was chipped in ?

Last year those that stayed Friday and Saturday Night pitched their tents on the LOC stand, moving them or taking them down in the morning.

My question is, does anybody know if this will happen again this year or will people be camping in the dedicated camping area?

The reason I ask is that I am considering coming this year with sporties daughter, sporties son, and TVR. As I cannot park on the club stand we dont fancy camping on our own in the camping area, will anybody from LOC be camping away from the stand? :)

Wish I still had the 430!!! ;)

I wont ignore ya mate

Dave.. I am sure we can find a spot for your car somewhere mate. opposite the pitch is a spare bit of area.. directrly opposite.

We have enough space on the pitch to camp on the LOC pitch.. your welcome to join in dave.

hurry and get the gen 1 GS mate.. they are cheap as chips now days! :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk