Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

It Aint 'alf Hot Mum!

Steve

If your all wondering where i am then wonder no more.... I am in Sunny Florida on Business/pleasure

I have been pestering a few Lexus owners around here! And wow.. what a selection!

Anyway... I shall be around but not as much... if anyone sends me an email and dont get an immediate response it is probably becasue i am putting my sun cream on! :yahoo:

well.. i will be posting pics soon!

I am looking at some new villas if your interested in a holiday pal!?

I have a nice big car to drive too.... Dodge Intrepid

Dude!!

What are you doing!! Get that intrepid upgraded to a Lincoln Navigator right now!!

And as for villa Shopping, Dude!! thats sh*ts for girls.

Not jealous at all, having a second home on Sand Keys, Clearwater, FL. retirement home to the great white American Dreamers!

Loz :zee:

Ps. great time of year for heat with relativley low humidity. You should get up on the Alligator Expressway and do the Gator Farms by swamp buggy! don;t forget to send the photos!

PPS. DO NOT FEED THE REPTILES!

Dude!!

What are you doing!! Get that intrepid upgraded to a Lincoln Navigator right now!!

And as for villa Shopping, Dude!! thats sh*ts for girls.

Not jealous at all, having a second home on Sand Keys, Clearwater, FL. retirement home to the great white American Dreamers!

Loz :zee:

Ps. great time of year for heat with relativley low humidity. You should get up on the Alligator Expressway and do the Gator Farms by swamp buggy! don;t forget to send the photos!

PPS. DO NOT FEED THE REPTILES!

i am looking at new villas that i rent for my business.. not buying one.

rent it to girls.

the car i get complimentary... better than a metro!

i am nice and burnt.. its great!

Loz.. next year I am setting up a LOC tour here... I have access to some gold courses and if you wanna come on the trip i can arrange a few holes! (golf holes that is)

Always up for a golf trip mate!! Count me in!

Ps. yes, a GEO Metro would not be a good call at all. I once went the dest at Dollar Rentacar and she said it was all she had but would knock 20% off as I had asked for an SUV and she had none. I said no and before she let me leave she was willing to let me take the car for 20 weeks for, get this, $1 a day plus the insurance and sales tax!! I still, OBVIOUSLY walked away!

Have a great time in one of my fave places. YOU HAVE TO cruise down Ocean Drive, south beach Miami. Its the sh*t! and the ladies are almost as amazing as the Architecture. real 1920s Art d'Eco feel. Check out the Avalon Hotel. has a pimpy 1950s yellowcab outside. I saw Jamie Fox the actor there.

Loz :zee: :offtopic:

the intrepid i have is unrestricted.. and can whip the rpm to a great 7000 rpm's.. loves to be screamed.

However not as luxurious as my car and not as quick.

I was offered the car for 3k on a 99 model and shipped for 700

i turned it down! pants really... but nice when its free! :zee:

good stuff steve.

i cant wait to go florida next yr, heard good things bout the ladies over there

there real strict on the speeds around florida aint they??

my holiday is 7weeks on wednesday :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

how long u there for steve

Have a good one mate - I'm heading out there in September on holiday too.

Last time I was there we had an Intrepid too, big car but not a Lexus. I had only had my IS200 for a week or so before going and I couldn't wait to get back to drive it.

Enjoy the sun! B) B) B)

You're there in September?! Me too (hurrah!). Booked a very nice apartment in Kissimee (discount rates via GOLD!), and my husband, son and my parents are out there for a couple of weeks.

I can't wait :D

Cool! (or rather hot!).

We normally go to Kissimee but this year we're just off International Drive. Managed to get a very good deal from Virgin Atlantic for a suite.

Have you been before?

i am thinking of coming in sept too... mini meet me see's! :D

Mitch

No speed cameras here but just cops with radars... speed limit varies and goes up to 70.

today i have been to disney headquarters for a meeting and was given $400 worth of tickets.. free! :D

impressive place..

speak soon.. i am off to disney!

Grief...me (and the significant other :blink: ) are looking on going around sept too.

I have a friend just moved to tampa, so gonna stay there, as he has a few rooms free.....and a pool :P

nah.. camera is to much hassle to carry around

but these lovely ladies love the good 'ole english accent! hooters in ya face!

Oh yeah.. i got too look inside the cars that were used in 2 Fast @ Furious! today... nice motors!... also saw the old VW jetta from the first film with bullet holes all the way down the side and that big black beast they used in the flim!... sweet!

Cool! (or rather hot!).

We normally go to Kissimee but this year we're just off International Drive.  Managed to get a very good deal from Virgin Atlantic for a suite.

Have you been before?

I've been to various parts of Florida over the years - Clearwater, St Petersburg, Kissimee. I was a little kiddie last time we were in Kissimee, so can't remember much about it - I'm really looking forward to going.

I got our tickets through for Univeral Studios, Busch Gardens and Sea World (discounted, PM me if you want the guys details), I can't wait to see my little ones' face!

claire.. few things i visited which found interesting.

Titanic Museum on International Drive.. cheap to get in and the guided tour was cool!..

Across the street is the Hard Rock Vault... guided tour of the years of rock, punk and lots of other really interesting stuff.

one thing i found not so good (well for me anyway) was the Wonderworks on I-Drive.. its great for kids but for adults I was trying to find my way out of the building! :ohmy:

Kennedy Space center was interesting although the staff were on something and found myself waiting 20 mins just to serve 15 people... slow lines and the restaurant was soo slow at serving that the food was cold time i got to pay for it.

Take food and drrink with you!

Universal studios was cool.. i got to grope the 2 Fast 2 furious cars while they were on show. plus as i mentioned earlier the old fast and furious cars too!

trouble is the last few dayshas been like a tropical rain forest and has been raining and its baking hot still!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links