Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Getting Junk Mail With My Adress Taken From Here

as it say's i'm getting strange mail with links from this site.

mail is as follows

Hi dear,

My name is stella.i saw email today at this site (www.lexusownersclub.co.uk) .and i like to correspond with you in love friendship, and i will also like to know you better,i think this is the better way to start a very good relationship from my own perspective,i promise to reply you with my photos.

thanks

from

stella

Must be from that well known Belgian Lager Company!

Seriously I don't know how they have managed to access your email account, flag one of the Mods up on it, either block or bounce the mails from that sender.

I've had no emails of that sort.

Sounds to me more like a spyware issue than anything else.

If the email only makes reference to LOC its possible that spyware has watched you go onto it and fed that back to some unscrupulous types and they're using it as a way to try and spam you through E-mail.

My advise is to download and install spybot - search and destroy (google it)and scan the PC you access LOC from most. Its likely it'll find plenty of stuff and it'll remove it all for you with one mouse click.

I got the same email from Stella. It wasn't sent to the email address that I have linked to this account, but to the email address I have in my profile for MSN. I would imagine this is where it is getting it from. I would just suggest removing your MSN address if you have it filled in.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links