Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I love those alloys, very lush. Are you going to lower her a bit (please no one shout at me) it would set of those alloys lovely if she were just a tad lower like AC lex had on his.

Would not know where to start !! :blush:

Never had a car lowered before.

Got to admit, they really do look good on that colour :) not that they would'nt look good on any LS ;)

Andy

She looks beautiful. Dont see that colour often.

Enjoy Mike

Got to admit, they really do look good on that colour :) not that they would'nt look good on any LS ;)

Andy

She looks beautiful. Dont see that colour often.

Enjoy Mike

That's what I was going to say, in fact I don't think I've ever seen that colour..looks great!

DSCF7335.jpg

DSCF7334.jpg

DSCF7333.jpg

DSCF7332.jpg

Had Her for 3 weeks Now

Mods so Far

1. New set alloys (thanks to ACLex)

2. New Clear side indicator lense

3. Fit Day Running Lights

So here is the 1st pics .... in next thread.

Graham--- Very nice set of wheels,I like the running lights very much-----so here we go (1) where did you get them from (2)how did you fit them (3)where are they wired up to? I think they make the front of the car much better

I think they take ten years off the car and it looks like only a few years old.

Are they LS430 alloys by any chance I cant find the old post.

Here you are ................ http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=71807

As they were on my beast :crybaby:

Andy

Yup that the post I was on about, I think they sit just right in the arches with those coilovers done. vvvvvvvvv nice a credit to you.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links