Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ladies and gentlemen

I am a member of the sales team at a Lexus dealership in the West Midlands and I would like to ask you fine people for a moment of your time.

As you all probably know, Lexus are launching a new LS600h in the next few months and reintroducing the LS460 at the same time in the F-Sport format. Whilst this means we can all get excited about the prospect of a new car with enhanced specification and up-to-date multimedia functions, the manufacturer still have a number of current LS models to find homes for. Here is an opportunity to get an unregistered LS600h with a substantial discount.

We have a LS600h L in 5 seat format with the rear seat relaxation pack fitted to it allocated to us. It is finished in metallic Mercury Grey with Ivory semi-aniline leather and medium brown walnut wood. The car is due to land in our showroom in the next week or so and we need to find it a happy home before the year is out. This version of the LS has a list price of £100,086.00 but Lexus, fully aware that this will be an old model very soon, want to sell it quickly so they have given us some extra financial support to make it more attractive. I can reduce the price of this car by £15,000.00, bringing the price to £85,086.00.

If anybody here is interested in this offer or knows somebody else who may consider it, please let me know. These cars are beautiful things to drive and a joy to own which when backed up by Lexus customer service, make these fantastic vehicles to own.

Thank you for reading.

Richard

Ladies and gentlemen

I am a member of the sales team at a Lexus dealership in the West Midlands and I would like to ask you fine people for a moment of your time.

As you all probably know, Lexus are launching a new LS600h in the next few months and reintroducing the LS460 at the same time in the F-Sport format. Whilst this means we can all get excited about the prospect of a new car with enhanced specification and up-to-date multimedia functions, the manufacturer still have a number of current LS models to find homes for. Here is an opportunity to get an unregistered LS600h with a substantial discount.

We have a LS600h L in 5 seat format with the rear seat relaxation pack fitted to it allocated to us. It is finished in metallic Mercury Grey with Ivory semi-aniline leather and medium brown walnut wood. The car is due to land in our showroom in the next week or so and we need to find it a happy home before the year is out. This version of the LS has a list price of £100,086.00 but Lexus, fully aware that this will be an old model very soon, want to sell it quickly so they have given us some extra financial support to make it more attractive. I can reduce the price of this car by £15,000.00, bringing the price to £85,086.00.

If anybody here is interested in this offer or knows somebody else who may consider it, please let me know. These cars are beautiful things to drive and a joy to own which when backed up by Lexus customer service, make these fantastic vehicles to own.

Thank you for reading.

Richard

Better have a look in my Piggy Bank.

Mike

One brand new LS600h L or 50 Mk3 LS 400s ...... what a choice !

Wonder which I would prefer :whistling:

Guess part of the Lexus problem is that they made ( historically ) cars sooooooo fine and excellent

Malc

The problem for this salesperson, if that is what he or she calls themselves is they are not selling it.When you are trying to sell something you are supposed to put a positive spin on things discriptions like old and left on there hands are hardly enticing and giving discounts means nothing to someone who as £85k to spend on a new motor.

My postman is looking for a lexus i'll tell him about it, the end of a series always brings these scenario's .What the salesperson should do is sell it to a corporate buyer as part of a package of new models and someone within that organisation will snap it up and take more salary.When I got a choice of company car My MD said I could have a rolls royce but my wages would'nt fill the tank,so I looked for just this type of scenario as I was the Sales Director I did'nt have to compare my motor with anyone else three months later no one cares and company cars always lose their novelty after their first ding.

Thanks for the correspondence guys and gals.

I can assure you that everything here is above board and the offer is a genuine one. With regards to there being a hint of desperation about it, there isn't yet but there could be in a couple of months time! How would you fancy £100k's worth of stock being given to you and then being told it'll be added to your bottom line if the car doesn't sell by a certain time? This is why we are exploring all avenues!

Ambermarine: I appreciate your thoughts. I wouldn't be much of a salesman (after all, that IS what I call myself!) if I hadn't attempted some of the more traditional ways of finding a home for this car before I came to see if there was anything that you all had to offer. As a team, we have spent the last 19 days going through our database, contacting business owners and speaking with our service customers to see if we can entice anybody into owning this wonderful car. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any success so far meaning that we have to try some more unorthodox methods. As a forum for people who love Lexus I thought that this would be a good place to try to get people talking about it and I have nothing to lose by trying. So, if any of you know of someone who could be interested, please let me know. If the sale comes off, I will be able to offer a finders fee!

Rich

Hey Rich just hope and pray my lottery numbers drop this weekend and your bonus will be paid on the sale of this LS...and whilst we are there; i can also take order of 1 of the 500 hand built LFA for a nurburgring trip...

Thanks for the correspondence guys and gals.

I can assure you that everything here is above board and the offer is a genuine one. With regards to there being a hint of desperation about it, there isn't yet but there could be in a couple of months time! How would you fancy £100k's worth of stock being given to you and then being told it'll be added to your bottom line if the car doesn't sell by a certain time? This is why we are exploring all avenues!

Ambermarine: I appreciate your thoughts. I wouldn't be much of a salesman (after all, that IS what I call myself!) if I hadn't attempted some of the more traditional ways of finding a home for this car before I came to see if there was anything that you all had to offer. As a team, we have spent the last 19 days going through our database, contacting business owners and speaking with our service customers to see if we can entice anybody into owning this wonderful car. Unfortunately, there hasn't been any success so far meaning that we have to try some more unorthodox methods. As a forum for people who love Lexus I thought that this would be a good place to try to get people talking about it and I have nothing to lose by trying. So, if any of you know of someone who could be interested, please let me know. If the sale comes off, I will be able to offer a finders fee!

Rich

Hi Rich

Perhaps I was being a bit flippant and harsh to your predicament and please accept my apoligy, selling is the hardest game especially when the product is outdated and at such a premium price despite the discount.There have been a few comments about the lottery and a tenth of a million pounds is a chunk so the discount could intice there.Get going on lottery win and premium bond win links on the web someone may pick up on it.

Rich, what percentage of new LSs are sold to private buyers? I'd assumed that virtually all of them were leased, since no one spends £80,000+ on a car that's going to be worth half that within a few years. I'm quite shocked how (relatively) cheap used LS460s are already - and without high mileage, too. As I'm sure you know, one of the reasons we love our old LSs so much is that they cost £50,000 when knew but can be picked up for less than 4% of that!

I struggle to determine that there are other cars besides the LS400 that one can expect to get an excellent example at 18 + years old .

And there are really plenty of them about too ! And that one can expect many more years of luxurious motoring with little maintenance too.

We are in a group of very clever people who have found an incredibly good niche to enjoy luxury motoring at comparatively negligible cost.

Certainly far less cost than maintaining an elderly Jaguar or Bentley or RR ( heaven forbid ).

Malc

Yes, and I can't imagine that the same will be true about buying and running one of the later LS models. But I'll find out in a few years.

When I was looking around for my beloved Mk4 LS two and a half years ago I also had in my mind to try the VW Pheaton. I never did get round to driving one. They are to all intense and purposes a Bentley with VW badges. They cost around £100k new and lose their value like the first drop on a roller coaster.

Has anybody tried one?

Mike

i got my ls430 with 93k miles on it 2004 for 4550 euro,now i had to spend a few quid getting it resprayed for a limo act,but what a car for the money,so i can see where some of the points of veiw are coming from,but having said that the 460 is a cracking car as well :)

....... They are to all intense and purposes a Bentley with VW badges. They cost around £100k new and lose their value like the first drop on a roller coaster.......

Phaeton????... It's a Passat with hand finished paint !!

No no no its twice the size to start with.

Mike

....... They are to all intense and purposes a Bentley with VW badges. They cost around £100k new and lose their value like the first drop on a roller coaster.......

Phaeton????... It's a Passat with hand finished paint !!

No no no its twice the size to start with.

Mike

Oh alright then.... It's a BIG Passat with hand finished paint, stainless steel boot hinges and an analogue clock.... with a second hand !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links