Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Lexus Is300 Navigator

srnautos

Currently looking to sell my Lexus, just wanted to know what it is worth, The car is a 52 plate Lexus IS300 Navigator in Silver With Black Leather, In very good condition for a 10 year old car, Car has covered 59,000 miles with full Lexus Dealer History.

Cheers

post-40451-0-65282100-1353350990.jpg

post-40451-0-41266000-1353351001.jpg

post-40451-0-01678600-1353351023.jpg

post-40451-0-77593300-1353351044.jpg

Nice clean example...looks well looked after hope it finds a good home.

Ohh it has been got loads of old bills, anything its ever needed it has had, last owner was an old guy which had it from new, i spent 6 weeks looking for one untill i found it!

Apart from the year (I was thinking more 2004/5) that's pretty much exactly what I'd be looking for in a 300. Shame you're not closer, or I'd come take a look!

Ahh its only a few hours drive Lol, I was looking at that sort of year when i bought it 04/05 ish the limited ones, but none was a patch on this and had half the mileage than most of them!

Just a few - 3 and a half each way I make it! Bit more time and fuel than I wanted to spend really.

The only reason for me to upgrade to an IS300, really, is for the autobox. I know you can get an IS200 in auto, but 1) I don't want a 4speed auto, and 2) I like those few little "extras" the Sport version of the 200 gives (tinted windows, lower suspension, spoiler, and metal interior bits. The 300 has all those, plus the 5 speed tiptronic box, plus a few more ponies under the hood - anything else (the HID's, armrest, full leather, chromatic mirrors, etc) are all bonus' - I already put the armrest and HID's in my IS200 anyway).

As for year, with the above in mind, it really only makes logical sense to "upgrade" to a 300 for the autobox, and to get a younger model with less miles. And we know miles aren't really a figure worth worrying about provided these cars are looked after (as yours is, and mine has been)

Maybe if you were closer, you might be able to twist my arm ;)

Ahh ok, they are really nice cars i had a black 200 when they first came out and have has all sorts since, but nothing compared, thats the main reason i got another, and for the same reason as you went for the 300 for all the little extras inc the sat nav and paddleshift,

well you know where i am if you fancy a trip up!

3200 that's a bargain , if i dont already own a is300 would definitely make u a offer :D , I'm sure the car will sell it self special it low miles and have full service frm lexus and plus navigation that's a bonus!.

£3.2k is a steal £2.5k is an insult -- a friend of mine had an insurance payout on his 02 is300 when someone went up the back of him - he was spared injury by the spare tyre taking the full impact as the smash squashed the wheel in its well in the floor, when we tried to take it out the tyre was about half the size and would not budge, anyway, he looked after it and had almost 40k on the clock - the car was spotless and he was offerred £3.9k for it as it had been written off !!

Its a rare car now so i would hold out for a better value offerred for the car

If i was staying in the country... i would definitely upgrade to a 300 for the simple fact its gets same MPG as my IS200 auto, its a no-brainer. but only being 25 ide have to wait a year or two anyway

Only seems like yesterday I took a 54 plate IS300 on a test drive, What a car, blew me away as I hit the motorway on it. That was 2007 and they wouldn't budge an inch on 14K (Mazda garage in Soton) .

I would walk way if they offered me £2.5 k for a Lexus as good as yours I would sell it private and with that milage I would ask at least £3.5k min for it good luck selling her.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links