Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Altezza Grille

must be honest ive never been a fan of the standard is grill or even the sports mesh(sorrry guys)

but think the altezza chrome grille is much better

anyone know where i can get one?

i removed mine recently and under the badge is what looks like an altezza blank

so is it possible to put badge on altezza grille?

also noticed that the grille itself is originally chrome but painted

been in touch with a company that thinks it can strip it down to original all chrome finish now that would be nice!!

kinda like this company offers:

http://www.lexusgrill.com/chrom_all.html

have a look at the is300 model....that is once youved dragged your eyes away from the other model with the bikini on :winky:

cheers guys any comments?

this is most confusing, the altezza grill and badge belong on toyota altezza which is as different from an is200 as a beams 4cyl is different from a lexus 6cyl. didn`t think much of the bikini filler either :) :) cheers, gds

this is most confusing, the altezza grill and badge belong on toyota altezza which is as different from an is200 as a beams 4cyl is different from a lexus 6cyl. didn`t think much of the bikini filler either cheers, gds

now thats a confusing reply

is200 and altezza ARE the same car mate(at least the body is)

i was merely trying to point out that i think the uk is200 would look good with an altezza grille with the lexus badge replacing the toyota one.

This is the Altezza Chrome Grill:

3129e.jpg

i can get this grill for under 250 US dollars plus shipping but would take me about a month to get a hold on then to ship it to you.

i might be able to get a hold on a used one as well.

I must say, im not very impressed with this grille but people have different tastes i guess.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links