Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Quick Hello :)

sheerdrop

Hi Just picked up my 2000 lexus is200, she is a bit of an old girl and done a few miles, but still a delight to drive :) Been wanting to own one for a while now so finally got round to it.

Been having a look round the site and there seems to be some really good info.

Anyways Hello to you all :D

post-45882-0-64743600-1358200114.jpg

I got my 54 is200 a week ago and am amazed at the quality. The older ones look just as good too. Ignore the mileage. as long as its been serviced regularily, you should have no problems

Welcome to the site. Any issues, give us a shout.

Hey thanks for making me welcome, had my first incident tonight with the car when I locked the (only) keys in the boot!!!!!! :( Quick call to the AA and they came out and opened the car in a surprisingly quick time so all sorted!! Felt like a right tw*t :D

It's a good idea to get another key cut even without the electronic bit so at least you can open the door. If you have the master key you can also program another one from that and have the blade cut.

everyone makes mistakes mate, i didnt have AA or rac, was going to drill door lock and then one of sons "friends" got in it with 2 bits of copper wire, one to hook keys with and other to press button on fob.

Definite trip to the locksmiths then :) I "think" it is the master key I have so have been looking into the programming of keys, looks like lots of stamping on the pedals if what I am reading is correct!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links