Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

You guys are getting it bad in good old blithy, we have mainly rain and strong winds , any mishaps to report or are the lexys wrapped up untill it passes.another week i cant pollish the cars

We were down in East Devon in our caravan, supposedly till Saturday, but after heavy rain and winds all day Thursday and all night in to Friday, we packed up and came home a day early.

Bit of a hairy trip up the M5 in strong winds and torrential rain, but not in the Lexus, I tow with a nice heavy Hiace campervan.

We love our campervan, but it's based on a commercial diesel vehicle, so it's great to jump in the LS after a week away, and enjoy a nice waft.

Dont want to dishearten anyone about the weather but a few years ago, in the early 90's in April, it had turned Easter and I thought it a good time to get the 'Old Classic' out of its winter lock up and renew all the seals on the brake pistons so down to the garage with fully charged Battery and 'vroom vroom' , started after 6 months laid up, drove it home, jacked it up, rear calipers off, ready to take to work and next morning opened the curtains to this view.

PICT0121_zps2d4a78f7.jpg

Very unimpressed with the weather. Clocks go forward next weekend, I think, and there is snow on the ground! Really?

You always seem to have a smile on your face though, well on your avatar anyway :D :driving:

I hate it. For one, I spend a very large portion of my day driving, and even the slightest glimpse of snow turns everyone into the most pathetic drivers ever. Second, I work outside - so that's pretty self explanatory. And thirdly, changing windscreens on cars isn't an easy job at the best of times, but it's made dramatically worse in cold temperatures, and made even worse by the complete and utter bell-ends that don't bother to even clear their cars of snow on the day I turn up to change their windscreen.

Sometimes I wish I had an office job..... (Then I wake up and realise I'd be likely to kill someone if I did)

• Like 1

Coincidence Jon as my car is in sheffield overnight as well, as they didn't have time to finish the suspension work and brakes today.

Should be all done tomorrow. Lets hope so anyway.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links