Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What Do You Think It's Worth

Hi guys

what do you guys think its worth.

2002 51 reg LS 430 LPG converted 129840 miles with full documented Lexus history last serviced at about 126,000 miles. Six months mot and 5months tax.

Any ideas

Ifty

Yes Malc cambelt changed at 100k by Lexus Bham. £2500 is quite low for a LS430.

Pete, I would not leave this forum but may have to sell the car when the misses comes back from abroad. I will fight her to the end lol. Lets see what happens in the next ten days. Plate will come off if I lose the battle.

Regards

Ifty

Pete u should say hi when u see me. I see a LS430 occasionally in Oakham. Is that u. Next time I will say hi if I see u.

Pete u should say hi when u see me. I see a LS430 occasionally in Oakham. Is that u. Next time I will say hi if I see u.

I'm usually in my driving school car when I see you, Audi A3 with Stickers all over it, Looking at prices I would have thought around 4K as its got the LPG.

Malc. The 430 only has a cambelt change every 100k or 10 years so I change is correct.

I would say £3.5 K would be the minimum you should expect In good condition £4k mint. the lpg will sell it. My 98 mark4 ls400 with 192k in vgc sold in a flash at £2k I would have only expected max £1200 without the lpg.

There is is a LS430 going for £995 on Autotrader. 92,000 miles. Xreg, 12 months MOT, 6 months tax. Not much more info than that. Seems a really low asking price. Does anyone smell a rat??

read the full add actual price is a lot more - hes only priced it like that so it appears further up the page

I wish they would stamp these sort of practices out. Its just a con, would you buy a car off of someone who doesnt mind using misleading descriptions to get your money out of your pocket and into his? Mike

These guys put the price at £999 as its cheaper to advertise and the real price is at the end of the add. Also a lot of the time it's the so called small time car dealers working from home.

Ifty

Could somebody please put my mind to rest? What is the correct cambelt change interval for my Mk 3 LS 400?

60k 6 years?

60K 10 years?

100K 10 years?

Mine was last done at 180k in December 2007. The car now has 226K. Should I be worried?

Many thanks indeed!

Thanks, Ray. I'm not so worried about the mileage. What worries me is the time interval, is it 6 or 10 years?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links