Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Home Screen Help Please

I have my home screen in the 3 way split with fuel consumption, music and compass. If I select the fuel or the map option for full screen it's fine, but if I select the music option it goes full screen for a short while, and then reverts back to the 3 way split.

Anyone else experiencing this or is it me not doing something? It just seems strange that it works for the other two but not the audio.

One nice touch I found yesterday when using the Nav, when I moved the centre dial across by using the button on the steering wheel, and selected the Nav option it gave me a mini map to give me guidance. Not sure why I would want to use a titchy map when I have the full screen option, but it looked good!! :hehe:

David,

Suggest you set your Home Screen to Nav/ Audio so you have those 2 Key Options to set if desired & use your Info Toggle to Check/Set your Fuel Usage.

Tel

Thanks for the post Tel, I've tried that and the screen still 'minimises' back to the two. Maybe it's only the nav and fuel views that stay full screen. I might try the climate one and see what happens.

Any excuse to get back in the car!

There is definitely a setting for that, only I can't remember what it is!

I'm afraid you just have to hunt through the navigation manual. "Auto return" or something like that.

Thanks for the reply Ian and I've gone through the manual and it doesn't seem to say anything about the screen returning to it's smaller space on the home screen. Page 38 just says the selected screen will change to a full screen display. Bit strange.

• 3 weeks later...

I use a work around as follows, to get to the audio section without it changing press the 'menu' button above the mouse and select 'audio' this way the screen to stay on audio. I use this instead of the 'home' button for the Nav too.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links