Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I cant really tell you that much, I had mine fitted at Bolton Lexus had a choice of two types one which you could go on the internet and track your vehicle at anytime day or night or the one I had which if the car is stolen you get a incident number off the police then ring the tracker company who activate the system and give the code to the police to track it cost me nearly £300 to purchase and have it fitted. And a annual subscription to the tracker company . unless the tracker is ever activated cant tell you much more except the company I used was the one Lexus recommended

Sorry could not be more helpful but it like buying a cover plan until it brakes down or you have to ring customer services you cant judge it, its funny I have spent £300 for something I have never seen or used it spends all its day asleep and feeding off my Battery and if the day comes to use it will it awake from its sleep to save the day or say sod it and put the snooze button on.

I have the same system also fitted by Bolton Lexus and I also had it fitted on my previous 2 Lexuses (Lexii ?) As Lillywhites have been lucky enough never to have used it and hope that it works if ever required. Its a Tracker Monitor for which I have paid a one off payment for the length of time that I own the car.

• Like 1

I don't get why you'd want to spend money on a tracker, put it this way, by the time they find the car it would probebly be stripped to the bare shell anyway, or the criminals have taken it abroad

i don't think they would steal and ship an 04 car and not too many car strippers in this neck of the woods. Anyway....... I think I will give the tracker a miss and invest in a Blackvue video cam for the car. There is more chance of an idiot hitting my car and driving off or disputing an accident. I have one in the LS and the video quality and sound are really good, it also has Bluetooth to playback instantly. Thanks for the advice guys.

My Ls430 came with a tracker fitted, I had to transfer the details to mine obviously and activate the account in my name.

The fees for a 4 year cover was £299 so it is tracker covered until 2016 for now.

You do get a small amount of extra discount when you insure the vehicle, but this does not outweigh the tracker fee.

In hindsight I won't renew the subscription when it runs out.

The odds of my car being stolen to order are maybe not that great as it's an 03, I would have thought if it was going to happen then it would have by now.

I will just stick to having my dashcam and common sense on where I park and the security of the location.

My R8 came with a tracker fitted (I think all the UK ones did) but I never bothered renewing the subscription as I didn't think it was worth it for me. The car is kept garaged every night and is rarely left anywhere where someone could nick it!

Mine is a Tracker Monitor. Cost £299 for the unit + £600 for a lifetime subscription until I sell the car.

No insurance company would insure my car for theft without it.

It WILL turn on if the car is moved without the keys or towed and will inform the police as soon as it goes on. The car can be found anywhere in the world.

Oh, and it cant be disarmed by anyone. Its literally in the engine bay somewhere.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links