Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Performance Air Filter Pannels

TheDon

I have tried searching the forum but found nothing that truely answers my questions, here it goes, i am picking up my long awaited HKS Hiper muffler tomorrow morning at 10am yay 2 months of waiting!

and i want to know where i can get a decent performance panel filter for under £50, as i cant fit a induction kit at the moment. who are the best makes for them as my internet searches keep coming up a blank and also is it worth it power wise? or are they just more noisy.

sorry about the number of questions its just im excited about my exhaust getting fitted, hehe. sorry again. :crybaby:

OK - daft questions time:

do the panel filters make much difference if running std exhaust ?

do they provide as much engine protection as std filter ?

does anything else need tweaking when fitted ?

Once had K&N fitted to my RAV4 and it seemed more responsive but always worried about dirt getting past / running lean ...

do the panel filters make much difference if running std exhaust ?

do they provide as much engine protection as std filter ?

does anything else need tweaking when fitted ?

Yes they will make SOME difference.

I would hope they protect your engine - otherwise I'm sure there would be lawsuits against the companies.

Nothing else needs tweaking if that's all your planning on changing.

well i had the exhaust fitted on tuesday and have only just got out of my car :winky: lol, i love the sound and the roll on speed from 90 - 130 seems a lot faster (i was on a airfield officer :whistling: ) , sitting in the waiting room at TDI i was anxious if i had made the right decision, then they started it, i felt that chill thru my spine and knew my money was well spent. the car sounds like it should, and now shames every boy racer it passes with its classy growl and not a hint of "tinny"ness. only problem is now im driving at 40mph in 6th gear to get that sexy growl, lol. oh well.

sound on motorway when cruising is almost non exisitant. am so so so so so so so so so so happy. can you tell im happy????? :geek:

where can i buy the hks panel filter from???

Thank you everyone for guiding me in the right direction :hehe:

post-63-1062884341.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links