Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Introductions

SteveAudioX

Hi im stu 20,

1 kid of 8 months old

And i live in manchester salford.

I currently work in the armed forces (royal marines commando)

and have been for about 4 years due to come out april next year.

I have a lexus is200 se navigator 1999 had it about 2 weeks no mod so far but will be shortly.

I've been haunting these parts for a little while now, and figured i should contribute to the warmth and fuziness:

Name: Matt

Car: IS200 Sport Lux 6MT

Can usually be found out with my fiance and my other mistress!, devouring winding back roads. Can also be found babying our Altezza Club we have down here (for AU and NZ peoples).

I'm Rob and i'm 26

Been married to Angela for 3'ish months.

No sprogs yet.

I work in the Parts Deparment of a Lexus Dealer in the Midlands.

Dreaming of owning a Mk1 LS400 (hopefully on Wires and Hydraulics :zee: )

Should be able to get lots of usefull information for everyone so just ask. If i don't know then i should be able to find someone who does.

Hi All,

My name is Steven, age 34 and bought my is200se 4 months ago and still loving it :) oopps my other half is a florist.

I live in Croydon, just off the Purley way.

I have yet to do any mods but i am thinking of installing a new ice.

My job: Computer Games Tester, Title ***** Manager. :D

^^^^^^ oho! someone else in the games biz!

Alex here - got the IS in Feb and still can't stop staring at it - much to the missus' annoyance.

32 yrs old - and been a video game designer for 11 years at various UK companies. Right now in the process of setting up my own game dev company, which means no cash and no mods - and alot of very jealous groans at some of the lovely cars in the club. :)

Yet another IT person, sorry.

Been IT'ing since 1968 (as others have pointed out, yes they were about then ), however now my watch has more power than the first machine I worked on!! (ICL 1901A, 16k of 6bit ferrite core memory, 1x8 meg disk, papertape, and we ran what is now a VERY LARGE security company on it in Fulham).

COBOL contractor all over England 15 years in the middle.

Now I build SQL based websites - hey - someones gotta do it - and it feeds me and the wife!

Got my LS400 '93 in 2001, service it myself, still brings a grin when I hoof it. Its done 152000 and the way its going it'll see me out!

Cheers

Dave

Hello just joined the forum today and just bought my IS200 Sport today i will post picture soon took the car out on two test drives and i was hooked hope to come to some of the club meets and shows. :driving:

I am a senior residential support worker with the National Childrens Homes i have been there for 7 years and really enjoy the job.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all my name is Calvin im 20 from Lincoln.

Been in love with the IS200 for a few months now.

Just waiting till im 21 till i can afford one and afford the insurance on one!!!

Not married no kids living with folks (very cheap living!)

Got a missus studing english literature at york and i just work for little old BT!!!

oh dear i need a new job i cant have the missus earning more than me....can i?

wanting to get into....thats right....IT!!!

i cant have the missus earning more than  me....can i?

wanting to get into....thats right....IT!!!

Oh I dunno. I think it would be great if the missus earned enough that I could simply stop working altogether. I'd have no problem being a kept man!

Who says I'm a lazy bstrd?? :D

Si

• 3 weeks later...

Well IM new here, just got my Lexus a week ago :D

I'm 32, married with two kids, boy of 8 months and girl of 3.

I work in IT, and live in Stevenage, having gotten away from our ... knifing/shooting/arson infested street in London. Surprised I didn't see it being mentioned in Crimewatch but o well :)

Good thing we got out of London flat as we had a rat infestation in the last few weeks of our time there.... Neighbors downstairs werent how should I say... hygenic...I've never been so relieved to leave a home as I was that one.

Currently no plans to mod the car, as holidays are upcoming... will see when dust clears :)

Matt 35 Married to Shirley for over 13 years, have three Boys Mark 11 James 10

& steven 7 work for the worlds largest Forklift parts supplier TVH www.tvh.be

Worked for TOYOTA Industrial side for 11 years but got to drive a few Lexus GS300's LS400's but never the 200

so i purchased one IS200 Sport X Reg Granite Sky Sorry No Mods Money at the mo tied up in 7 year old Son with His Football so if he makes it then he will pay me back :D

Still love the drive to work every day had the car nearly 2 years now

also a die hard Liverpool Fan what a night that was on the 25 may :hehe:

Hey Just like friends reunited this

but maybe a new spin of Lexus reunited :lol:

Chee (just turned 30), engaged to Lisa with 2 cats

Working as a experienced SHO in anaesthetics in Central London

Paint and draw as a game concept artist in spare time

Concept Sketchbook

Have had a 99 black IS200 for 3 years now, really love the ol gal but am swapping her for an upgrade to the 250 in Nov

Anyone else wanting to form an informal N london or central group meet or some drinks, mail me on drwong@medievalfx.com

Cheers :)

Thanks - I try to improve in vechile and enviromental drawings, although sometimes going to a life drawing (nudes) helps me to improve in character drawing/appreciation (which is the hardest I reckon)

does she have a web portfolio of web......pm me if needed

:shifty:

Nice to meet you all guys, been lurking around the forums for the past three years but never had the "guts" to join a local meet - seeing as I've yet to take the plunge into mods and stuff.

Noticed a few game designers out there as well. Maybe we shoudl make a Lex based game eh!

Chee (just turned 30), engaged to Lisa with 2 cats

Working as a experienced SHO in anaesthetics in Central London

Paint and draw as a game concept artist in spare time

Concept Sketchbook

Have had a 99 black IS200 for 3 years now, really love the ol gal but am swapping her for an upgrade to the 250 in Nov

Anyone else wanting to form an informal N london or central group meet or some drinks, mail me on drwong@medievalfx.com

Cheers :)

Some fantastic sketches there,congratulations on a superb sketch book

been meaning to do this for a while,,

My names Graeme, people call me Jock

am 26 , no kids, have a girlfreind

I just bought an IS200 se, ( i have wanted one since the launch party i attended in glasgow in 1997 and have a crap load of parts to fit when i get back from the sandy side,

I am from scotland (hence why they call me jock, and not Taff or geordie!!! lol) but now live just outside basingstoke,

I am a techie in the airforce (crab air) on Chinooks, and spend most of my time away

when i do get time, i wouldnt mind meeting up and seeing what else i can get to bolt on to my pride and joy.

my claim to lexus fame is that i have worked in all but 2 lexus garages in the country and one in germany ( i fitted/designed the audio visual systems when they done the face lift a couple of years ago)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links