Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

BESTY

i dont think i would bother with a net,seems a bit OTT,dont ye think

They are quite good. I had one in the GS demonstrator I had a few weeks ago. Normally my laptop bag gets thrown around in the boot but under the horizontal net it stayed put. About £40 for a bit of stretchy netting though :ohmy:

i dont think i would bother with a net,seems a bit OTT,dont ye think

They are quite good. I had one in the GS demonstrator I had a few weeks ago. Normal my laptop bag gets thrown around in the boot but under the horizontal net it stayed put. About £40 for a bit of stretchy netting though :ohmy:

i havnt got a laptop,just a load of joinery tools,and a transit full of the same,i should have stuck in at school :D

Wow thats a lot of dosh for the Lexus badged Boot liner. If you are slightly less well heeled a visit to Costco with a tape measure and the measurements of your boot and look for the Costco 4x4 liner. Fits my RX-300 a treat and has saved my bacon several times already. Also as its rubberised nothing slides about.

Wow thats a lot of dosh for the Lexus badged Boot liner. If you are slightly less well heeled a visit to Costco with a tape measure and the measurements of your boot and look for the Costco 4x4 liner. Fits my RX-300 a treat and has saved my bacon several times already. Also as its rubberised nothing slides about.

thanks for info but if youve got an rx 300 whats 70quid to you,you must have a few quid :P

hmmmm, think i may have to get one of these, we're still rennovating our house so theres always loads of sh*t going in and out of my boot, ive given up cleaning the carpet in the boot :blush: but this could solve all my problems, well at least 1! :winky:

taken from lexus site

cargo net with boot liner

cargo_net_big.jpg

oooops, didn't realize the boot liner had cutouts so you can use the cargo net too!

You're right, £40+ is a lot for a Lexus cargo net. Go to a motorcycle dealer and you can pick one up for a fiver! :) And you can get them in red, blue, green, ...

... I'll get my coat :blush:

thanks for info but if youve got an rx 300 whats 70quid to you,you must have a few quid 

Nasty, how about a 4 year old Harrier Import? Not £40k, but less than an IS, so just check first perhaps green eyes?

ooooooh,in one are we :)obviously not a joking type of guy :lol:

thanks for info but if youve got an rx 300 whats 70quid to you,you must have a few quid 

Nasty, how about a 4 year old Harrier Import? Not £40k, but less than an IS, so just check first perhaps green eyes?

handbags!!!!!!!!!

what i dont understand is how come im quoted as saying something i aint? o well!

handbags!!!!!!!!!

what i dont understand is how come im quoted as saying something i aint? o well!

it'd be great if we can get a GB on these, seems to be a few interested

i think ive set something off :D

well it beats driving round with an old sheet of plastic in ya boot to save the carpet.

or maybe i should just get a van?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links