Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Zee's 0-60....

rhaines

Am surprised there's no mention on here yet :D

While at Trax Zee thought he'd have a go at the 0-60 run in the SC....

Final run time 7.57 (no TC), I thought the stock was around 9, doesnt that make the SC a very expensive way of getting 1.5 secs, although the look sound of Zee's is stunning, turned heads on sound alone :D

My little old barge could only manage a 9.97 :D :D :D Oh well she'll have to stay an old lady and get treated that way :D

er.... 7.57 real time without a pro driver is probly still pretty respectable on the street. Was there a mid range test? wonder if thats where it makes the real impression.

I hear it was a great day out today. would have loved to be there but I was all :wub::wub: in Worsely. No, Linda has not left mat to run away with me. I was up with my friend Jo. We met mR and Mrs Beeblebrox and Mr Wosket. Great folks. Great food. Great afternoon, thanks chaps and chappets!

:zee:

Just as an item of interest, my 6 cyl altezza auto(still unsure what's been done to it,still N/aspirated) is pulling 6.69sec 0-100kph with me(105kg) sub box etc. Am seriously considering NOS lower in the rev range pre VVT-I to try and lower this time.

Would love a s/c but finances won't allow...(sigh)

Pic of RSM readings HERE

I want a charger!!! :crybaby:

Sorry peeps, hope this comment wasn't taken the wrong way, agree entirely with Dave, a big hat's off to Zee for taking the car on the strip, not many people with a car with that much effort involved would have done the same (obviously not refering to those with stripped out performance effort)....

No matter what the end time was the noise of the car and the way it looked out there turned heads and impressed a lot of people....

:D - At least I had a crack eh?!?!

I must say, I was very dissapointed with the time. I was expecting at least a second quicker, but the nerves didn't help. I missed the optimum point to shift from 1st to 2nd, hence losing at least half a seciond there.... I'll be quicker at Santa Pod.... ;)

The Fensport Corrolla - :o

And the Nova that 2.5 SECONDS ish............ :blink:

:D - At least I had a crack eh?!?!

I must say, I was very dissapointed with the time. I was expecting at least a second quicker, but the nerves didn't help. I missed the optimum point to shift from 1st to 2nd, hence losing at least half a seciond there.... I'll be quicker at Santa Pod.... ;)

The Fensport Corrolla - :o

And the Nova that 2.5 SECONDS ish............ :blink:

well done zee !!

at least he had the nerve to do it

i must admit ryans comments seemed to be slagging zee off a bit :duh:

but just about knowing ryan, he doesnt seem the type

its probably his spelling :lol:

for a first time, i think its good ,considering nerves, etc etc

i am sure it will only improve

he will be chasing that corolla next :whistling:

Wonder if I will be able to use the "Nerves" line. I doubt it. all you need in mine to do a fast time is plant your foot on the loud pedal and don't let off til it says 62... :blink:

Even I can manage that. Mind you I was reading about the sequential box in the BMW M3 CSL that is £58k worth or Motor. It changes gear ( in sports mode) in 0.08 seconds!! (put another way, THREE TIMES FASTER THAN YOU ON YOUR BEST DAY!) Now how much time would that shave off my 0-60 time?

:ph34r:

Wonder if I will be able to use the "Nerves" line. I doubt it. all you need in mine to do a fast time is plant your foot on the loud pedal and don't let off til it says 62... :blink:

Perhaps we should get some stopping parachutes made up with the club logo? :blink:

Wonder if I will be able to use the "Nerves" line.  I doubt it. all you need in mine to do a fast time is plant your foot on the loud pedal and don't let off til it says 62...  :blink:

Perhaps we should get some stopping parachutes made up with the club logo? :blink:

Utah! Get me two!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links