Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Parking On Concrete Posts

can be repaired.

look in auto trader for a reputable plastics fixer.... get a price and then compare that agains a new one.

of course.... it could be G0ds way of tellng you you need a one peice moulded Front Spoiler that makes your cars front end resemble Jimmy Hill!

:blink:

of course as JD is talking theoretically it all depends on what type of car we are talking about here as I am sure none of the LOC would be that silly as to reverse into a concrete post as they all have pensors don't they :D

So therefore the answer would depend on which type of vehicle and bumper we are talking about....

Ryan have you been reading West Side Story, or Gangs of New York.

You have become very Devisive today. did you wet the bed again? My Quanan sensors are still on the Rangy that I sold earlier this year... apparently you can't buy new sensors and mate them to your old controller and digi read out... bit of a bummer but never mind.

:zee:

IS on a 'W'

I'd never be stupid enough to reverse into a concrete post. I find driving head on into them far more satisfying :blush:

While I'm getting this work done, I could get parking sensors fitted in the front bumper, as the two I have on my face are not working to well. Specsavers here I come :geek:

I'm finding it hard to imagine someone would be so :iraqi-info-minister: :P

Somebody got their rear bumper repaired the other week with great results so it can be done. If it's going to cost over £200 then it may be worth thinking of getting the TTE one :D

You can fit sensors to the front. The only thing you need to do is mount a switch somewhere in the car so you can switch it on when you need it. Otherwise if you cannot switch it off it will be beeping all the time in traffic.

hi james, i too had a bit of an accident over the weekend and have scuffed all my wheel arch, bugger! if you're in warrington i'd recommend MCR (Manchester Car Refurbishment) they've taken a few scratches out of mine, they're quick, professional and cheap. whats more your pride and joy comes back spotlessly clean mate!

PM me if you want their number, im gonna see if i can set up an official discount over the next few days with them. will keep you posted.

paid £25 today for a bloke to fix up all the stone chips in my bonnet. did a great job. Car looks £100 better at least!

gonna pay same bloke £50 to fill in the holes either side of my number plate, fill the scuff in my bumper and paint the bumper and sports grill...

Reckon thats a bargain?

Loz :shifty:

paid £25 today for a bloke to fix up all the stone chips in my bonnet. did a great job. Car looks £100 better at least!

Hmmm... thought I might get the same done by the place I went to when the chips get too bad.

Does anyone know whether the paint used is likely to as prone to chipping as that used by Lexus? i.e. is there something about the paint that Lexus use that makes it brittle?

Nige

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links