Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The IS200/Altezza DRIFT Car........

Monster-Mat

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WELL DONE. Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see either of them in the flesh - wonder if I could blag a ride????

I liked the black wheels - what were they - won't they match the matt black of the car better??

good question , well presented.

well i ditched the factory exhaust, removed the centre exhaust box, originally it was one small one but this made the car 2 loud at idle , using the Db measurement allowance for race cars........

so the only option was to go with twin set up, however the new twin set up with 2 small rear box's and no middle box weighs about the same as the full normal system

well the wheels on the Altezza coming from Japan, are none of those listed above, ive now managed to get a decent photo of the ones fitted.

can anyone identify these wheels........there a nice width aswell looking at the rear tyre size .

Wheel Pic

well the wheels on the Altezza coming from Japan, are none of those listed above, ive now managed to get a decent photo of the ones fitted.

can anyone identify these wheels........there a nice width aswell looking at the rear tyre size .

Wheel Pic

SSR agle strusse :)

Wheel Pic

CRIKEY.................. :ohmy:

just done a search for these wheels....................some how i think i am defo getting the better end of the Solid gold stick here.

a swap for my std is200 rims on the race car for these.........

ultra rare, lightweight racing 3 piece split rims, selling for around $3000...... :whistling:

will be kinda a shame to put them on the race car.........i mean look at that polished lip

ok heres some more pics.as today the sun was shining, and i didnt go to work........ :whistling:

Custom cooling panel, with no cutouts for the bonnet latch

View through windscreen showing dash warning lights

Drivers side aluminium foot plate

more to come shortly.......when the gallery accepts them :yawn:

Wheel Pic

CRIKEY.................. :ohmy:

just done a search for these wheels....................some how i think i am defo getting the better end of the Solid gold stick here.

a swap for my std is200 rims on the race car for these.........

ultra rare, lightweight racing 3 piece split rims, selling for around $3000...... :whistling:

will be kinda a shame to put them on the race car.........i mean look at that polished lip

dont i get a prize :whistling:

mat there is something still missing :ohmy:

its in the post :winky:

well ive delayed its trip to TTE, so that the car will be available for the EURO meet at the end of the month.

then it will be off to TTE for 2 weeks, when its finished there it will be coming to the UK, i think its first official UK outing will be JAE.

THEN ..trackdays :winky:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links