Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

That's my point Eric, "maybe I've seen the last of it ?"

We've just gone down to one car from two Saabs, both 9-3 2.0T Aeros, one sportwagon estate and a convertible. The turbo in the Saabs made them quite quick vehicles, we used to chop and change between us. The Lexus doesn't feel as urgent and quick, but far more comfortable and rattle-free ! :)

Very nice car! I have had same model and year for just over a month and already love it dearly! Not getting as much as 38mpg on my daily commute, more like 31! Unfortunately when I had the car less than 2 weeks a gentleman in a Range Rover ran into the back of me in a filling station causing about £1300 of damage. All fixed now thanks to the lovely people at Eastern Western Broxburn. While car was off the road I had a 2012 Merc C220D. Nice but nowhere near as nice to drive or be in as "Lexie"

Nice to see another car that's clean this time of year. I presume you've got a layer of wax on to hold some of the winter wear at bay?

Make sure you get a good leather cleaning/protection kit for the pale leather seats, something like this would last the distance and keep everything feeling nice and looking tip-top.

• Like 1

Yes Mouser, plenty of wax on the bodywork.

It's a coincidence you mention the upholstery as I've been treating that today. I use a product called Gliptone, I used it on our previous Saabs and it's very good (got it on Ebay). It's a gentle cleaner followed by a conditioner that also restores the smell of leather.

Just checked your link, very similar product, yours appears better value at first glance.......thanks !

Gliptone's what I used most recently on mine (clean + condition), although I'm not a fan of the final smell, and used a balm to give it the best bottom feel, scent and lack of noise.

The company I linked to have a very wide range of professional kit, although they do cater to the hobbyist and end user as well. Their youtube channel is very interesting if you've got any damage to the finish, staining or scuffing.

Same as mine, great colour combination inside. Strangely enough after having owned 2 IS250's and a GS300 all with reverse camera I have only just noticed when in reverse you can change the guidelines from paralell park to bay parking.

• Like 1

I've used the camera for reversing in to a car park slot, is that bay parking ? Not used it for parking between two cars in a street (parallel parking ?) To be honest I'm a little uncomfortable with it, preferring to use my vision and the help of the parking sensors.

How do you switch between the two modes ?

I've used the camera for reversing in to a car park slot, is that bay parking ? Not used it for parking between two cars in a street (parallel parking ?) To be honest I'm a little uncomfortable with it, preferring to use my vision and the help of the parking sensors.

How do you switch between the two modes ?

Firstly i must say what a nice motor you have. Similar colour to mine? On the logbook it says (Sable)

Seems like you have the same problem as me the Mrs has the car all week for work i don't get a look in ha ha. As for the MPG i had 44.6mpg on a run up to the north east last month which i though was really good. Best i can hope for around town is 26-28.

As for changing the parking you do that on the screen (while you are in Reverse) its at the bottom just touch it and it goes onto the next option.

Enjoy your Lexie!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links