Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Good Price Isf On At

I am not happy. That's mad! Cheapest ISF by 5k ish!! No pictures though. Must be something odd going on here???

Its not been on too long therefore no pictures just yet. I think i saw it about 3 days ago. Takes atleast a week to put pictures up!

Lol.

Quite a bit chunkier on mileage than most of the others though?

I know Stu and I had quite high mileage cars when we got ours, and mine is still below 51K!

I'm always suspect of adverts with no pictures.

Good deal if it's all ok though. :)

Looks like a bargain and I recently went through the buying process and basically found that you get what you pay for.....

Would suspect the 60k service due ( assume the basic stuff done by dealer but not pads or tyres) , expect black leather, maybe some cracked leather and a ropey service schedule....

I saw the silver car for sale at Nottingham a few months ago and it sounded too good to be true but the car was tatty with tinted windows / dodgy exhaust/ poor wrap and others mods which to me would cost a few quid to sort.

I prefer the unfettered cars and ended paying way too much for mine but would do it again in a heart beat .....

Sent from my iPad using Lexus OC

The Lexus dealer would have to do the 60k before handing the car over for the warranty.

I went to see the silver one at Nottingham too. To be honest it was the worst ISF I have ever seen. How a main dealer can sell a car like that is beyond me. It just disappeared off their website, where is it now? I couldn't believe the cheek to start at £25k

£16k trade-in that' s £8k mark up! Even with preparation costs the would be too much, I think £20k seems reasonable, unless the seller was desperate to get rid of it.

On that basis prices seem to be holding up rather well.

8k is about right. By the time the warranty, servicing, mot, preparation, advertising and any repairs taken into consideration, it will give the dealer a starting profit of about 6k. By the time you've haggled your 3k off not really much left when you consider how much a dealership costs to maintain.

When I looked at the Nottingham one which started at £25k, I had no intension of buying after looking at it but went on to see how low they would go before they gave up. You would be surprised at the result.

Not sure the mark up would be that high. When I traded in my GS450H for the ISF the difference between what they gave me and the subsequent screen price was just £3000. My car didn't have a lexus warranty at the time and they gave me the price negotiated over the phone ie didn't even see or drive the car.

I certainly didn't pay through the nose for the ISF either given its condition and mileage; with current values, and even after a year of ownership, my car would be for sale at lexus for about £3-4k more than I paid for it if it. Obviously not worth that if I were to sell it privately.

The thing is, the demand is most certainly there: I went into my local dealer this week to chat about the recal and the salesman told me that they regularly have customers asking if there are any ISFs on their way in.

Even if that £17k ISF is a bit ropey, it won't be for sale for very long.

Yes probably gone. It was priced perfectly. Most dealers may also have a waiting list.

Was it?? Looks like they were just very keen to shift it. Very under priced. Not just saying that as i own one. The market ultimately dictates the price and £20-23k seems to be the right price for a good condition 2008 one.

Stu

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links