Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Here in Holland, the LS is a rare beast indeed.

People are aware of Lexus as a marque and of their quality. I often get folks asking me about my 460 when I park it at the supermarket etc. As has been suggested, the Germans have a strong presence but their reputation for reliability isn't as good as it used to be.

When I first had my LS400 in the UK, the Lexus was sold from Toyota showrooms. Now, as you all know, Lexus have their own outlets. Here they are still, mainly, sold from Toyota establishments.

Just arrived back from another trip to Holland

You do see a handful of lexus',always the smaller ones tho

I have never seen an ls on any of my trips there, and we have made numerous road trips from schipol to Arnhem and back

That's basically from one side of the country to the other

Lovely country to spend time in and drive in tho

The other day, an LS 430 pulled up beside me at traffic lights in Den Haag. Lots of waving and thumbs up before he drove off. It reminded me of when I bought my LS 400 in Scotland in 1997........every time I saw another Lexus we would wave like long lost brothers. :)

Im working on refurb of steinberger grande hotel brussels, i was in underground car park this afternoon looking at a old daimler funeral car thats been clamped:-( uk car anyway a brand new ferrari parks up next to me, a elderly gent gets out, maybe about mid to late 80's. I said to him what a car he smiled at me, then i pionted over to the daimler and said anychance of p/x cash my way,he justed laughed and said something in french and off he went chuckling to him self.maybe it was because the daimler had a flat tyre.ill try put a pic of daimler on if i knew how to upload pic's on here?

Just in belgium now working, drove from manchester to brussel's not seen one ls430.seen one ct upto now.dont know true quality i suppose?

Been to Fallingbostal twice this year from Wirral through France, Belgium, Holland and Germany.

Saw plenty of CT`S, one GS and not a single LS !

Regards

John

Just in belgium now working, drove from manchester to brussel's not seen one ls430.seen one ct upto now.dont know true quality i suppose?

Been to Fallingbostal twice this year from Wirral through France, Belgium, Holland and Germany.

Saw plenty of CT`S, one GS and not a single LS !

Regards

John

Its a great feeling driving a car that cost a pittance and watch the faces of those in their BMWAUDIFERRARIRANGEROVERMERCEDES etc that have paid fortunes for an exclusive car only to look just like all the rest. Mike

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links