Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Angel Light For Is200

Maz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use an oven did it on saturday with my spare lights and worked a treat! Just be careful with the heats and the time in the oven.

Just need to attach my rings and wire it up and reseal and I am done :D

You can get the kit as low as £40 but its an LED ring and not a fiber ring, looks just as good.

• 2 weeks later...
Use an oven did it on saturday with my spare lights and worked a treat! Just be careful with the heats and the time in the oven.

Qas mark 4, baste until golden brown, turn and repeat :lol:

PMSL :lol::lol::lol:

Slightly off topic here ,but somr time ago I was trying to sort a budget version of these with Geoffers , using  E-L lighting (look up Coolight.com for more info on it_ and even using the brightest wire available , the results were still disappointing.....the E-L DDE's were only visible in very dark conditions , and would have been illegal for road use IMO.....

Ergo , it seems the Umnitza types are the way to go.

The euro based kit will be CCFL which is better than any previous kits.

Check out the same CCFL type kit installed on this BMW, you can see it in broad daylight from over 100 yards away.

Check out the same CCFL type kit installed on this BMW, you can see it in broad daylight from over 100 yards away.

Edited by ColinBarber

Would this be just a Bulb housing kit upgrade or complete rings and kit...

I did get my kit from the IS300 thread a while back, just want them to appear as bright, they do seem rather yellow at the mo.

what lamp does it us steve?

• 3 weeks later...

Steve- Its going to be new rings and its not even Fiber Optics, its Cold Cathode Tubing which is a very bright Xenon looking blue.

I will have the UK compatible kits in hand next week but I need to leave the country for a few days and will be back April 9th.

Steve- Its going to be new rings and its not even Fiber Optics, its Cold Cathode Tubing which is a very bright Xenon looking blue.

I will have the UK compatible kits in hand next week but I need to leave the country for a few days and will be back April 9th.

Sounds good to me. We use alot of cold cathode lighting in our demo cars and installs...

look at these few!

http://www.bladeice.com/103_0325.jpg - even through limo tint!

http://www.bladeice.com/104_0401.jpg - daytime on black! (white)

http://www.bladeice.com/103_0360.jpg

http://www.bladeice.com/103_0383.jpg - white cathode 4mm tubes :)

I can see the cathode rings being huge success myself.

B)

• 3 weeks later...

ok you have sold them to me :o

they are so so sexy, perhaps a group of us could by them, meet up and do a mass install???? that way with more hands and different experiences we can do a good job??

sound good?

actualy is there any way they can make a angel eye style kit for the fog lamps, as i have been pulled over by the police 4 times now for having them on and there are only so many times i can blame the auto light function for doing it before they wise up!!

i think that it would be sweet to have them lit up but not bother people???

actualy is there any way they can make a angel eye style kit for the fog lamps, as i have been pulled over by the police 4 times now for having them on and there are only so many times i can blame the auto light function for doing it before they wise up!!

i think that it would be sweet to have them lit up but not bother people???

They are OEM BMW equipment, why would the cops give you trouble about it?

Its a good alternative to Daytime Running Lights.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links