Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Bookings 04

Steve

2004 for is here and we need to start planning JAE again.

This year we JAE should be a little different as it is now run by a non profit organisation. So the whole show should be even better.

See Here Download the brochure and see whats happening!

This year we have booked 150 car spaces. Although in theory 100 cars will fit due to our hospitality trailer and tents we are held to a large cost. Last year out costs were over budget as we paid for last years pitches from the club funds. However, this year we intend not to put up all of the costs due to the amount of space for camping.

We would like to suggest that member pay a nominal fee to reserve their pitch for their car and camping at £1.04.. we feel this is a very reasonable cost. We are aware that members have to pay to enter the venue but we still feel this is good value compared to other shows! Plus those who have already attended JAE know what a fantastic weeknd this really is.

Please reserve your pitch below *** NOTE *** please add your Car Reg and Forum Username when making payment

Click Here To Reserve Your Pitch!

For those who would like to book by cheque please send cheques made payable to "Lexus Owners Club"

PO Box 5258

Poole

BH14 9XJ

Please mark your cheques with your forum username and your car reg.

Your car registration will confirm your booking.

Once you have done this you need to register your car here: http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/meets/dyn...p?meet=JAE-2004

This will confirm your attendance...

yes pete... you are paying for the pitch your car stands on... the rest the club has to pay..

please dont PM me your reg plates... its obvious paypal does not have the usual notes box so I will just take it by your first names.

paying the £1.04 guarentees your placement.

• 4 months later...

roll up roll up................

the Trophys have been got .

and planning is in the advanced stages now, keep putting your names down, as i need to know where to place trhe cars on the pitch

ok compiled list so far..............( an * for those offering to come friday and help)

Mat C "The Monster" and "The RaceCar" *

ifraz

Fidgits

Steve (admin)

Maz (sunday)

Chris Shipley

Fargo

Scorpion

johnboy1 *

DaveEllen

Zee007

SteveAudioX

SP33DY

dobedo *

TURNER

DUNCAN

mark_tsang

norkep

Claire G

RazRankin

Gus Woodcock

jac114

dark_is200

marcus

aido

hertsALTEZZAcol *

chippiestu4

CP409135

spyshot

robjonk

BESTY *

SHAHZ

GRiM

wosket

i make that 35 cars so far, we have space for much much more..........we had over 45 on the clubs first year at jae!!!!

remeber theres only a few weeks left to go.........it makes it easier for me when i know who is going to be there, so i can get the beer, food etc etc sorted

only another 64 spaces to fill

if anyone wishes to help me with the setting up, and general organisation please can you PM me.

also if anyone is going to help by bringing, chairs, tables etc etc.....bar-b-q's please let me know, so i can make a list of these items.( and keep a mental note for when the trophys are being decided )

and finaly food...........we need to start making a list of edibles.........

:) still plots left..........

anyone else coming down the friday.......to help set up

anyone bringing a bar-b-q.......

tables or chairs, etc etc, if we work as a groupmhere peeps it will make the whole weekend more enjoyable, as we can all think of everything now.........

at the end of the day im asking for a little feedback and help :)

tables or chairs, etc etc, if we work as a groupmhere peeps it will make the whole weekend more enjoyable, as we can all think of everything now.........

steve said he was bringing the club BBQ

and he has promised not to try and cook on it again :lol:

i`ll be bringing fosters,lots of.i might be com ing friday t time,not sure yet,if i do i`ll help set up no probs.

i`ll be bringing fosters,lots of.i might be com ing friday t time,not sure yet,if i do i`ll help set up no probs.

cheers bud.....

i have changed my ferries now to dover - calais, the ferry is at 10pm thursday so i should be arriving at Billing about 3am :ohmy: ....hmmmmmm me thinks i will be stopping somewhere, anyone in kent near the m20 :)

so i will be basically at Billing from first thing friday morning

not bad...............not bad at all

a club of over 6000 members and we pull a measley 33 cars..........

dont know if i can be bothered myself now.

thanks for the help, or even the offer to bring stuff,

how does this all work? i'm a jae virgin! i'll be coming down saturday only, i presumed id just park up in a car park and wonder across to the show area and that the pitches would be for peeps who are there all weekend?

someone kick me into touch please :wacko:

how does this all work? i'm a jae virgin! i'll be coming down saturday only, i presumed id just park up in a car park and wonder across to the show area and that the pitches would be for peeps who are there all weekend?

someone kick me into touch please :wacko:

Im only going on the Sunday, but i still paid for a pitch space for my car....think that all you need to do matey...(get a pitch spcae)

and as i said in Gold, i will bring Drinks, Pop, Knife and Forks and Plates if needed on the Sunday, maybe foods too if we are having BBQ.....let me know Mat... :) :) :) :) :)

aslo i think i have 1 or 2 items i can bring as prizes too, so let me know if that ok Mat...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk