Please register interest here if you can attend the Midlands Mini Meet 6

The meet location is Pizza Hut car park, Wyvern Retail Park, Derby

April 13, 7pm.

The Pizza Hut address is:

Wyvern Way

Chaddesden

Derby

DE21 6NZ

The Wyvern Retail Park is easily accessed from the M1, just come off at J25 and head towards Derby on the A52 - the Wyvern Retail Park is located on the left hand side where Pride Park Football Stadium is also located - you can't miss it :)

So far we have:

aido

Gord

Neil Clarke

Ifraz

Nick

Chris H

Chris Shipley

Zee

Mike (mjmorse99)

Maybe

Steve L

Ally

Anees

Scarface

See you all there!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon eat at Pizza Hut if that's okay with everyone?

Otherwise there are those pubs on the back of Pride Park but not sure what veggie stuff is on the menu, Pizza Hut should be a safe option :)

I might come too - but I will just need to check if I'm working. :D

if you are coming Anees :question: im NOT following you :lol: with or without sat/nav :lol::lol:

Whats that supposed to mean Gordon? :D :driving:

You've never been behind me in the past - your always the one leading the way!

You've not been talking to Aido have you? :whistling: :D

I might come too - but I will just need to check if I'm working. :D

if you are coming Anees :question: im NOT following you :lol: with or without sat/nav :lol::lol:

Whats that supposed to mean Gordon? :D :driving:

You've never been behind me in the past - your always the one leading the way!

You've not been talking to Aido have you? :whistling: :D

you always getting lost :lol::lol:

you always getting lost  :lol:  :lol:

Oh No!! My secret is out!! :crybaby::tomato:

Adio and I are both just as bad with directions -we got lost WITH SAT NAV!! (but I think my car has the potential to be dirtier then his!) :lol::lol:

:driving: would love to come down and meet you all but i'm working but you can all wish me a happy 21st birthday :blush: and yes am working on me birthday that's life crime doesn't stop

have a good one

Paul

:driving: would love to come down and meet you all but i'm working but you can all wish me a happy 21st birthday :blush:  and yes am working on me birthday that's  life crime doesn't stop

have a good one

Paul

:lol::lol::lol: 21 you wish :lol:

Shame you cant make it mate.............saying that its a hell of a long way to come

PMSL, we didn't get lost Anees, we both told Tom Tom where to take us and it took us both to the wrong place 7 miles away :o

I've updated the initial post to reflect who's gonna be there :)

Come on people, I know there are more of you in the Derby and Notts areas :ph34r:

About time Abby and d3fy made a local meet too :P

Hmm ... If i'm off this day, I may even come to this one ....... just to see mjmorses' IS300 ! ........  :P  oh and to see the rest of you of course  :D

She'll be shining like a Black Diamond....

ps Do any spouses/partners/boyfriends/girlfriends turn out to these events? Will there be anyone of the fairer s*x present at this bash?

She'll be shining like a Black Diamond....

ps Do any spouses/partners/boyfriends/girlfriends turn out to these events? Will there be anyone of the fairer s*x present at this bash?

Partners usually come ...... depending on who it is ...... :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk