Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet

waddy

Thanks guys for being patient with me and mike last night trying to arrnage the cars in a 'pretty fashion'

It was diffucult having limited space and a "rubbish" vantage point for the camera :whistling: :winky:

Got some good shots - sorry I took so long - I was playing with aperture and shutter speed settings. I got around 20 pictures in the end. Here are some samples.

(Not quite Hong Kong but we're getting there !!)

The shots are very red as there was a light in the left hand side of the shot which bled into the frame on the long exposures - have to take my filters next time. I don't think they look too bad though - so here we go.......................

The skip I was standing in was under me in this shot - the red one at the front is Mike's MR2 :P

gallery_10358_196_163842.jpg

gallery_10358_196_114628.jpg

gallery_10358_196_191524.jpg

Everyone knew Adie's new turbo'd beast was quick but what happened next was just plain ridiculous....................

gallery_10358_196_39532.jpg

Thanks again guys - great turnout - good to meet some more new faces :)

it was good to meet everyone, great to catch up with Geoff again( quit smoking! :D )

Sorry i didnt get to have a chat with most of you there, hopefully next time?

send me a pm if i can help with something, i dont bite when genuine help is needed , promise! :innocent:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk