Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tdi Powertuning - Open Day!

tdiplc

TDI_colour.gif

We have decided to have the TDi Powertuning open day on Saturday 10th December 2005!

This is the same day as the Xmas Meet! so an early meet here, then a convoy up to MK is the idea !

Venue:

Torque Developments International

Unit 5,

The IO Centre

Motherwell Way

RM20

Map:

Lakeside is clearly signposted from Junctions 30 and 31 off the M25. Direct access is provided by the A1306 and West Thurrock Way

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?cli....x=186&down.y=7

(next to B & Q + Ikea in Lakeside)

The day will consist of a Dyno Power Run (£25+VAT), there is food, go karting and more all within 1 mile of the complex @ Lakeside!

For those attending, please say so on this thread, and also mention if you will be wanting a power run at the special discounted open day rate !

Cheers ......... see you all soon ! :D

Attendees:

ScarFace - social

Jocksuper 7 -social

Matt - social

G4CRX - dyno

Fargo - social

Fever

Ellz - social

Derek Yau - social

Bazza - social

Koshime - social

Mr Lex - social

Jock's MR2 mate - dyno

Lexus Boy

Shahz - social

Marcus - social

88B

Edited by tdiplc

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope to be there work permitting as i am on standby for work, and the address is just in the zone for me to get back in time, will let you know about dyno run, depends on me getting my induction kit off dave, at last an LOC meet that i can make it too lookin forward to it already, :driving:

Evening Mr C, i'd like to pop up for the day too please! :D

Ill tey and make it, is it actually in the lakeside Big ***** shopping place????? as ive only got a kazama pipe theres no point in a power run i think ill just disapoint myself :crybaby::crybaby:

Ill tey and make it, is it actually in the lakeside Big ***** shopping place????? as ive only got a kazama pipe theres no point in a power run i think ill just disapoint myself  :crybaby:  :crybaby:

Just behind the actual shopping place ............

I might be up for this, if so I would like the dyno run also. Depends on the start time as I will need to drive back from teh xmas doo on the evening, so an early start wouldnt be much good for me :(

I might be up for this, if so I would like the dyno run also.  Depends on the start time as I will need to drive back from teh xmas doo on the evening, so an early start wouldnt be much good for me :(

What time would you want to be there mate ?

Dyno's will be done on a time plan ........ so you could be like on of the later ones ?

I'm going to drive back from the X MAS do too ..... so you can't wimp out ! B)

errr- sorry to sound like a dunce, but what do you guys do during a powertuning/run? Wreck our cars or more like a race track meet *grin*

We run your car on the dyno and give you a power/torque graph.

If you're not into that just come for a social prior to the LOC Christmas do.

I could well pop over ............i dont know yet, as me car is abit sick! i will see what i can do ;)  to fix it......

Just pop over for a coffee then :)

i can vouch that the coffee at the new place is far better....and fills the cup aswell :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk